Stretch marks are indeed a problem that occurs in almost every woman who is pregnant and also gives birth. Usually, stretch marks can occur in women who are pregnant when they enter the third trimester of pregnancy. For pregnant women, entering pregnancy in the third trimester is certainly a condition to watch out for because at this age it is quite prone to developing stretch marks.
It cannot be denied that stretch marks are a condition in which the skin has black or white streaks that are very clear. Usually, the parts of the body where stretch marks often occur are the abdomen, upper arms, thighs, upper abdomen and breasts. Not only occurs in women who are pregnant, stretching can also occur in women who are menstruating or men.
However, stretching that occurs in pregnant women has a more severe condition. In addition, stretch can also be in the form of streaks of purple, pink and over time, white or gray depending on the skin type. Stretch often makes women feel insecure. However, one thing you should know is that stretch marks are quite difficult to cure. This is because the stretch marks are quite severe. At the points below, we present several ways to get rid of stretch with natural ingredients that have proven to be quite effective.
How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With Natural Ingredients
Although not all pregnant women experience stretch marks, you still have to be aware of this condition because stretch marks will make the skin lose collagen and protein. It’s no wonder that women who experience stretch marks have decreased skin elasticity. When the skin is stretched, it will certainly make the skin layer thinner. This condition will cause the middle layer of the skin to thin out so that the lower skin layer will be visible on the top skin surface.
When the skin loses moisture, it will certainly make the skin tense so that it will be easy to develop marks, namely stretch marks. It cannot be denied that stretch marks are very difficult to overcome because they require special methods. Here are some natural ingredients that you can use to remove or disguise stretch marks, including:
The first way you can do this is by using aloe vera. Aloe vera can certainly help process the healing of stretch marks. This aloe vera gel certainly has a quite soothing effect on the skin. Apart from that, you can also use this aloe vera gel to help fade stretch marks. This aloe vera gel certainly has uses that cannot be ignored anymore. The way you can do this is by rubbing aloe vera gel directly on your skin. After that, you can let the aloe vera gel sit for about 15 minutes. Then you can rinse it using warm water until clean.
The second tip is to use olive oil. As we know that olive oil is the type of oil that is most widely used to treat facial skin and body. This is because olive oil has ingredients that can make the skin more moisturized. In this case, olive oil plays a role in moisturizing and exfoliating the skin and also removing dead skin sulks quite easily. No wonder that olive oil is widely used in massage.
In addition, olive oil can also help improve blood circulation and can reduce stretch marks. The way you can do it is of course quite young, namely by following the following steps:
– Prepare olive oil, take a little and massage gently on the abdominal area affected by stretch marks.
– After that, let stand for about 30 minutes so that the content of vitamins A, D and E can be absorbed directly into your skin.
– Then you can take a shower after doing the massage.
– You can of course do this regularly.
Not only olive oil, you can, of course, try using castor oil. This oil of course contains almost the same content as olive oil. The content in castor oil is vitamin E, protein, omega-6 and also 9 and contains quite high antioxidants. The way to use castor oil is by using the following steps:
– Prepare castor oil, then you can apply the oil by hand. Perform massage gently on the area that has stretch marks. Do this massage for about 5-10 minutes.
– Then, you can cover the area using a clean plastic bag. Place the hot water bottle on the top for about 30 minutes.
– Movement of the bottle on several areas of the stretch marks. Hot temperatures can certainly make the pores easily absorbed into the pores.
– After that, you can clean the oiled area, then repeat this step every day.
Apart from castor oil and zaitu oil, there are other natural oils that can be used to get rid of stretch marks, namely coconut oil. Of course, this oil can be used to help disguise stretch marks like the oils we have mentioned above. The ways you can do are as follows:
– Take enough coconut oil, then apply it on the part that has stretch marks
– After that, massage using coconut oil for about 30 minutes.
– You can do it this way regularly.
Apart from the oil variant, it turns out that egg white is believed to remove stretch marks. As we know that eggs contain enough protein that can help regenerate the skin and also the skin rejuvenation process. This process aims to make the skin brighter and cleaner. Likewise with stretch marks where egg white has a pretty powerful role in removing stretch marks.
The ways you can do are as follows:
– Prepare the eggs
– Beat the egg whites
– Clean the body parts with stretch marks first
Then, rub the stretch marks with egg white using a brush
– After that, let it dry, then rinse with water until cold
Of course, you can apply olive oil to keep the skin moisturized to keep it supple and moisturized. Do this method to help brighten the skin and also fade the color of stretch marks that are strong enough after childbirth.
This natural ingredient certainly has properties that are no less important for removing stretch marks. As we know that honey has moisturizing properties as an antiseptic which can help reduce stretch marks. Besides that, to get rid of stretch marks, honey can also be used as a scrub. The way you can do this is in the following steps:
– Prepare salt and honey to taste with glycerin
– Then, mix the three ingredients
– Apply the material to the areas where there are stretch marks
– Leave it until the mixture is dry
– Then, rinse with water until clean
The first fruit that is believed to get rid of stretch marks is lemon. This one fruit certainly has a high enough vitamin content and is also an antioxidant. The acidic nature present in lemon can certainly help clear black spots and stretch marks. The method that you can do is of course quite easy, namely by following the steps as follows:
– Prepare one lemon
– Squeeze the lemon
After that, you can rub the lemon juice on the area where the stretch marks are on.
– Then, rinse with warm water until clean.
< p>Of course, you have to do this method regularly to get maximum results.
Why does it have to be sugar? This is because sugar can be used as a natural scrub that functions to remove dead skin cells and dirt. In addition, sugar is also believed to disguise stretch marks. For that, you can use sugar as a natural scrub to remove black marks on the skin of the stomach. The way that you can do is of course quite easy, just by doing the following steps:
– Prepare enough white sugar
– Then, take a teaspoon of sugar
– After that, mix the sugar with olive oil or coconut oil
– Then, apply a mixture of the two ingredients by rubbing it on the area that has stretch marks
– Rub the mixture before bathing
You can of course do this method regularly before bathing or rinsing your body.
The next natural ingredient is potatoes. The content contained in ketang includes vitamin C, minerals, B vitamins and also complete protein. The protein content in potatoes can certainly help reduce stretch marks. In addition, potatoes also contain carotenoids and polyphenols that can improve the texture of the skin, especially those with stretch marks.
For that, you can use potatoes to fade post-pregnancy stretch marks. The method that you can do is of course quite easy just by following the steps as follows;
– Prepare a potato
– Then, cut the potato in half
– Rub half the potato on the top of the stretch marks
– Let stand for about 10 minutes so that the ingredients in the potatoes are absorbed into the skin
– After that, you can rinse it off using warm water.
However, stretch marks cannot be removed easily and instantly, especially by using natural ingredients. Patience and routine are needed in this case. The color in stretch marks can fade over time. Actually oil does not make stretch marks disappear completely when using lotions, creams and oils. However, it can be disguised using natural ingredients so that the skin is smoother and also supple. Of course, you can take steps using these natural ingredients regularly to get maximum results. There are several ways to get rid of stretch marks using natural ingredients. Good luck!