In fact, research has found that at 6 months of gestation, the ability of the baby’s brain is 75% larger than that of an adult brain and entering the gestational age of 8 months has the ability to respond to surrounding events so that at the age of 0 to 3 years, some support is needed to optimize the ability. baby brain you. Optimizing your baby’s abilities can be done by developing intelligence from a variety of supports since infancy. One of the things you can do is to regulate nutritional needs and of course nutrients that can support the development of the brain, such as omega 3, besides various activities in the form of communication that you do to the baby, touch, sight and light movements such as a hug will help your baby stimulate it. brain power.
Here are ten tips to stimulate your baby’s brainpower that you can do:
1. Doing a relaxing massage on your baby, several studies have found that doing a relaxing massage on babies will stimulate the baby’s brain nerve cells to connect so that your baby’s brain abilities will be optimal.
2. You can help your baby to do light exercise specifically for babies by moving the baby’s hands and then crossing them to the front of his chest four times followed by stiff movements such as pedaling a bicycle for four counts, do it when you invite your baby to play. too: Baby Games )
3. You can stimulate your baby’s language skills by inviting him to talk even though your baby does not understand it but this method will help him in teaching speech and conversation patterns.
4. Babies do not fully understand what we are saying when talking to him, but you can stimulate the brain’s ability of your baby by speaking with extreme intonation.
5. There are several ways you can do one of them by providing stimulation with certain music, one of which is classical music. Apart from listening to music every now and then you can sing one of the songs to make the baby predict and memorize it. Do it in a way over and over.
6. Choose a few pictures that make it interesting, at the initial introduction stage you should only provide two attractive images with contrasting colors to make it easier to understand them.
7. Change the position of your baby for every 30 minutes so that your baby is able to see around him every now and then you can position your baby to stand, lie on his back and stomach. Punch in your arms by shaking her legs occasionally to stimulate movement.
8. At the age of your baby who is entering three months, you can invite him to introduce the beauty of nature, you can stimulate his brain’s ability with the living things he sees.
9. Hugging your baby is one of the stimuli for his brain in introducing a sense of love and affection that can be taught from the moment your baby is born.
10. Introduce your baby to other children, your baby will interact in a way that introducing siblings, neighbors and baby peers will help in adjustments in his development.