How to Overcome Easily Tired In Pregnant Women – Easily feeling tired during pregnancy is a common complaint among pregnant women, especially during the first trimester of pregnancy. However, even so, this complaint can also be experienced by pregnant women during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
Easy to feel tired can be caused by various things. Even though this is a mild condition, it often irritates the mother and can even be a sign of certain health problems. There are several reasons for pregnant women to tire easily as follows.
- Morning sickness. This is a condition of nausea and vomiting experienced by pregnant women. This condition can be experienced in the morning, afternoon, evening or night. Because of this condition, pregnant women can lose their appetite and energy, so the effect is that pregnant women will feel tired easily. Mild morning sickness is not dangerous.
- Hormonal changes. Various changes will be experienced by women during pregnancy, including changes in the hormone estrogen and progesterone. These hormonal changes can cause side effects where the joints and ligaments in the body will weaken. This will make pregnant women feel tired.
- Anemia. If iron needs are not met, pregnant women are at risk of developing anemia. Not only causes fatigue, but anemia conditions will also make you experience other symptoms such as lightheaded eyes, pale skin and dizziness.
- Feelings of anxiety and worry. Easily tired can also be caused by the psychological condition of pregnant women, for example because of anxiety and worry.
How to Overcome Easily Tired In Pregnant Women
So that the complaints of fatigue easily feel lighter, you can try the following methods.
Some activities you may not be able to leave even though you are pregnant. Even though doing a lot of activities will cause pregnant women to feel tired.
- Therefore, as a way to overcome fatigue in pregnant women, you should be able to limit the time you are active or working.
- If needed, you can ask your husband or other family to help with housework or take care of children.
Eat Healthy Foods
Paying attention to the food consumed is very important to do when you are pregnant. You have to keep your food intake, avoid eating unhealthy foods that will adversely affect your pregnancy.
- So, to fight fatigue that is often experienced, it is advisable for pregnant women to eat healthy and nutritious foods. Some foods that can be consumed are eggs, fish, cheese, milk, and various vegetables and fruits.
- We recommend that you avoid consumption of fast food and white bread. Because the consumption of these foods will actually make you sleepy. Instead, you can choose to consume whole wheat bread because it contains good nutrients.
Other articles: How To Overcome Morning Sickness At Night
Doing Exercise Regularly
Doing physical activity according to ability is recommended for pregnant women. Routine exercise will increase the body’s energy, and help overcome fatigue.
- It is known that there are several types of sports that you can do, such as walking in the house, yoga or pregnancy exercises.
- However, before doing exercise, make sure you consult your doctor first because the condition of pregnancy for each mother is different.
Sufficient Fluid Needs
To prevent dehydration problems, pregnant women must consume more fluids. In addition, drinking water will also relieve the symptoms of morning sickness that are commonly experienced by pregnant women. In addition, if the need for fluids is fulfilled, pregnant women will feel fresher and avoid fatigue.
The way to meet the needs of fluids, you can drink enough water in the recommended amount every day.