How to increase fetal weight – Every mother has a different pregnancy condition. Pregnant women who carry a fetus with a weight below it should be very important to increase the weight of the fetus so that your little one can grow and develop healthily while in the womb. If the baby is born with a low body weight, there is a high risk of experiencing health problems. Well, here are some habits that you can do as a way to increase the weight of the fetus in the womb.
Other articles: 6 Ways to Maintain Dental Health While Pregnant
How to increase fetal weight in the womb
Maintaining a healthy pregnancy is very important to do. Various efforts will be made by parents, including how to increase the weight of the fetus. For those of you who are trying to increase fetal weight in the womb, you can do the following ways.
Consuming a balanced nutritional intake
Eating foods with balanced nutritional content is highly recommended for pregnant women. To increase fetal weight, a balanced nutritional intake is vital.
- You should not skip to eating protein, carbohydrates, fats, vegetables and fruits.
- According to a Journal List Nutrients v.7 study, the best way to gain fetal weight is by eating whole foods including vegetables, fruit, low-fat milk, whole grains, and lean meats.
- Specifically, the recommended foods include yogurt, milk, chicken, soybeans, fish, carrots, broccoli, oranges, apricots, almond cereal, walnuts, figs and various other nuts.
Drink Enough To Keep Your Body Hydrated
When you are pregnant, do not underestimate your fluid intake. The reason is, lack of fluids will be bad for the body. Where your body will become dehydrated and cause the least amniotic fluid.
- It is very important to meet your fluid needs. You must drink enough to prevent dehydration during pregnancy. You need to know, the dehydration you experience while pregnant can cause serious complications.
- You can also consume milk, fruit juices. However, make sure you don’t leave water behind.
Sufficient Rest Time
Adequate rest time is also important. As a way to increase fetal weight, adequate rest must be done. Too much exertion or pressure can affect the growth and development of the fetus.
As a way of getting enough rest, you must be consistent with your sleep time. You must sleep at least 8 hours to get enough energy.
Always think positive
Besides being important to pay attention to physical health, while pregnant you also have to pay attention to your psychological health. The stress you experience, as well as excessive anxiety will affect the health of the fetus and yourself.
Therefore, you must always think positively. Avoid things that make you more anxious. Besides that, you can also do fun activities to help relieve the stress you are experiencing.
Take Prenatal Vitamins
You must consult with your doctor about the condition of your pregnancy, including the weight of the fetus in the womb. You can ask for any prenatal vitamin recommendations you may need.
To help maintain a healthy pregnancy and increase fetal weight, you must take vitamins that your doctor recommends. In addition, you can also follow the doctor’s advice as a step to increase the weight of the fetus in the womb.
Those are some ways to increase the weight of the fetus in the womb. You do not hesitate to always consult your doctor about the pregnancy complaints you feel. Hope it is useful.