How to Increase Fertility To Get Pregnant Fast – Every married couple really crave the presence of their baby. Some couples are fast gifted with children, but there are also couples who have to wait long enough to wait for the baby.
In order to get pregnant quickly, the way you can do is by increasing fertility. Well, here’s how to increase fertility to get pregnant quickly that you can follow.
How to Increase Fertility to Get Pregnant Fast Naturally
How to increase fertility to get pregnant quickly by applying good habits like the following.
Eating Foods with Balanced Nutrients
When running a pregnancy program with a partner, you must prepare your body and your partner. A healthy and nutritious body will be a good place for conception and pregnancy.
- You can start eating whole grains, vegetables and colorful fruits every day.
- In addition, you can also increase your intake of healthy fats such as omega 3 fatty acids. You can eat salmon 1 to 2 times per week or eat eggs fortified with DHA.
- Avoid trans fats. Instead of animals you can multiply protein from plants. You can support by consuming 1 serving of animal fat obtained from dairy products per day.
Limit your caffeine and alcohol intake
Drinking coffee has become a hobby that some people cannot afford to leave. It’s delicious, but it will have a negative impact on couples who are planning a pregnancy. Based on research shows that caffeine has a contribution to fertility problems, both in men and women.
Therefore, as a way to increase fertility you should limit your caffeine intake. Apart from caffeine, you should also avoid alcohol. Excessive alcohol consumption will cause menstrual disorders, ovulation and endometrial lining disorders.
Being over or underweight will affect fertility. Women who are underweight need 4 times the effort to get pregnant compared to women who are of normal weight.
Meanwhile, women who are overweight may have insulin resistance. Which is too much insulin can interfere with menstruation. In addition, the production of estrogen in fat cells will be able to make ovaries affected, and egg production will be hampered in each month.
As a fast way to get pregnant, you must be able to manage your weight properly. Apply a healthy diet. Not only trying to lose or gain weight, but you must manage healthy eating habits and exercise
Stress can be experienced by anyone. Stress can interfere with health. Stress can make cortisol levels rise. Increasing the level of stress you experience will reduce your chances of getting pregnant.
- For those of you who are running a pregnancy program, you must be able to stay away from stress.
- You can also try meditation or yoga to help reduce anxiety and tension.
- In addition, you can do your favorite fun activities to help deal with the stress you are experiencing.
- If you feel you are unable to cope on your own, you can ask a doctor for help to control your stress.
Taking supplements can also be a way to increase fertility that you can do. However, you should consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor about whether or not you need to take a multivitamin and prenatal supplements while running a pregnancy program. Taking supplements containing folic acid will reduce the risk of fetal birth defects.
Those are some ways to increase fertility to get pregnant quickly. You can also consult a doctor to find out more details about how to increase fertility. Hope it is useful.