Eid al-Fitr holiday has just ended. This is the time for everyone to return to their normal activities. Likewise with most people who return to their hometowns where they have to return to travel back and forth to their respective places. In general, the crowd of back and forth flows occurs on H + 3. However, there are also not a few people who travel back and forth even from H + 1. Of course, everyone’s activities are different.
Regardless of whether the trip is busy or not when going back and forth. Of course, those of you who are going to travel back and forth are required to pay attention to several things so that your homecoming trip will run smoothly. It cannot be denied that the conditions of the backflow are almost the same as the homecoming trips before Eid. Of course, do not be surprised if the number of vehicles is almost the same as when you travel back and forth. Therefore, for those of you who are going on a homecoming trip back, there are a few tips that you must do as we will explain below!
Healthy Tips When Going Home Back
For those of you who are planning to travel back and forth, of course, there are several ways that you must pay attention to and also do so that your homecoming back runs smoothly. Preparation when traveling back and forth is of course the same as when you are going to do your Eid homecoming. Preparation for homecoming is certainly not enough with the condition of the vehicle and also the equipment needed when going home. However, you also still have to pay attention to your health condition. Here are some healthy tips for going home that you should pay attention to, including:
Prepare yourself well
The first healthy tips you have to do is to prepare yourself well. Of course when you travel back and forth, your body will feel tired. It is undeniable that when it is Eid, your body will be a little more tired due to various activities such as visiting relatives’ houses. Of course you have to remember that when you travel back and forth, the weight is almost the same as when you were traveling back and forth. For that, the most important thing for you is to prepare yourself and your body well, especially for the driver. In addition, passengers also have to keep your body fresh when going back and forth.
Check your vehicle
The next tip you can do is to check the vehicle that you are going to use as well as possible. These tips are of course very important for you to do because after all the vehicle is number one when traveling. The backflow is the same as the Eid homecoming flow. Therefore, you must check your vehicle before leaving. Of course you have to remember that traffic accidents can happen. So, by checking every part of the vehicle, of course, you can avoid things that you don’t want. Here are some parts that you should check, including:
– The vehicle must be in a smooth and good condition. If there is a part that is not good, of course, you must check and also service the vehicle as well as possible.
– Drivers when traveling back and forth, of course, should not be sleepy, tired, angry, lack of concentration and also not obey traffic signs.
– Weather conditions must be supportive because weather factors also determine the smoothness when you travel back and forth.
– The road situation must also support where you have to be aware of the road or toll conditions.
Avoid contact with people with coughs and colds
As we already know, ARI is one of the most common types of disease affecting travelers during the last few years. No wonder if you are among a crowd of people who are coughing colds, of course at least you will catch a cold cough. Therefore, you have to find ways to avoid various viruses that can cause you to catch a disease.
The way that you can do so that you don’t catch a virus or disease, of course you are required to use a mask, handkerchief, or long sleeves and a jacket. Therefore, you should as much as possible avoid contact with those who are coughing colds.
When you are going to travel back and forth, of course, you are required to keep your diet regular. It is undeniable that when you are Eid in your hometown, your diet is not regular. A lot of consumption of fat or sweet or spicy foods will actually have a negative impact on your health. For that, it would be nice if before you go on a homecoming trip, you take some healthy steps including:
– do regular exercise
– Set a normal diet again so that your body remains healthy and balanced. For that, you must still pay attention to the intake of 50% carbohydrates for your body
– If necessary, of course you have to do a medical / laboratory check. You should do this to find out some possible consequences of fatigue after going home. Adjust your diet to be controlled by reducing your intake of foods high in fat and sugar.
Bring furniture from home
The next tip you can do is to bring supplies from home such as food and drinks. However, both food and drink, of course, we really need during the homecoming trip behind Eid. This is of course to avoid the possibility of you having trouble getting food on the trip or not allowing you to rest in the rest area.
However, if you don’t bring supplies from home, of course there are a number of things you should pay attention to when you buy food on the go, including:
– healthy or not the food or drink that you are going to buy
– Isn’t the food hygienic?
– see how to cook or serve the food
– whether the food is washed or not
– how is the place to serve the food
– what are the conditions in which to dispose of the food
– a culture to always wash your hands before deciding to eat these foods, if possible always use soap when washing your hands
However, doing the Eid homecoming trip is certainly something that you really have to pay attention to, especially if the place you are going to is very far away. Therefore, preparing various equipment or doing some of the tips that we have mentioned above is certainly something you have to do. Remember that your own safety is the most important thing. Those are some healthy tips when going home behind Eid that you must pay attention to. Hope it is useful!