The behavior of children must be of concern to parents, especially if they are still very young. Negligence can be fatal, like the story of a child trapped in a toilet seat. This is the story, make it an important appeal for parents.
It is highly recommended for parents to care for and monitor their children while playing in the neighborhood. Especially if your child is still under five years of age, negligence in supervising the baby will be a catastrophic accident and endanger his life, see the baby trapped in the toilet hole.
Several cases of babies trapped in a small hole due to negligence of supervision have been in the media spotlight lately. Not long ago a toddler’s head was stuck in a water channel, not long after the media also reported that a child’s head was trapped in a salon seat. Lastly is a child whose head is stuck in the toilet seat.
As reported in a page metro.co.uk, the head of a baby named Oscar was stuck in the toilet hole. Even the mother who knows the first time her child is trapped is immediately shocked and panicked. The incident that had just happened in his own home occurred in Telford, Shorps, England.
Even the mother named Marie Allen was very panicked, she, as reported on a page metro.co.uk, just realized her son Oscar Clare in the hole toiet. The incident that occurred in the morning at 08.00 local time. When he realized that his son did not answer his calls even though he had been called his name repeatedly.
In fact, according to the narrative of the mother, the incident that occurred on Sunday was enjoying a holiday. At that time, the mother went to the bathroom to call her baby, more surprising because her child’s head had entered the toilet seat in the house. He then acts using the tools that are in the house and is not harmful.
Kellie immediately tried to release the toiet hole by rubbing butter or oil on the neck of her son. However, it was a shame that even though he had finished the butter and oil, the toilet hole could not escape from his child’s head. He decided to call for help.
The move he took was to call the local firefighters who were trying to help him. Not long after, firefighters arrived and Oscar’s head stuck in the toiet hole was pinned. It was such a joy for Oscar and his beloved mother who were worried to see their child.
The firefighters who helped remove Oscar’s trapped head said he was very careful. There is even a slight concern that it will cause injury to the skin of Oscar’s neck and head. In fact, they feared that they would leave scars on Oscar’s face.
According to his mother, Oscar was very happy to stick his head in the toilet hole. It has even been warned many times, it’s just not listening and responding to what Oscar often did. This boy always finds what he is doing very funny and does it again and again.
Even Kellie said that what her son had done had been done many times. This page also states that Oscar is often in the bathroom and has a bad habit of sticking his head on the toilet. Even I have repeatedly forbidden it, then there has been a worrying incident.
Indeed, this incident makes parents have to be more careful in providing supervision so that there is no incident that makes your child trapped and in pain. Make sure to always look after and monitor your child.