Again, the attention and supervision carried out by parents should be an important warning for those of you who have toddlers. Likewise what happened to this child, he had to endure pain for six months because of a pin that was in his nose.
Having children who are still under the age of supervision requires extra attention to every activity. In fact, not only that, some conditions such as pain should get attention and treatment. Don’t let something like the events in this story have to endure the pain for six months because there is a pin in his nose.
Your question is the same as mine, why can a child endure pain with a pin in his nose. This situation suddenly creates health problems for children who are still at the age of parental supervision. He experienced a very rare condition, he experienced a mysterious and even terrible pain because of a pin stuck in his nose.
Khloe Russel, a child who had been sick for six months because of a pin stuck in her nose, was just 5 years old. She is from Hemet, California who so shocked the pin that had stuck in her nose for so long that it caused a terrible cold.
Even what worried his parents was that for six months, his nose continued to ooze like snot. Even that made him so worried that his snot was a different color than usual. The mucus was green, thick and had a strange smell, which made him suffer a lot.
Even quoted on the page abcnews.go.com, the mother revealed that she had repeatedly brought her daughter to the doctor. Even some of the doctors he visited did not find any problems in his nose. In fact, he took him straight to the doctor to find out his son’s ear, nose and throat.
It’s just that some doctors feel very confused about what happened to this 5 year old child. Some doctors even said that this daughter of Katelyn Powell had an acute sinus infection. In addition, the team of doctors also gave them antibiotics which could cure their cubs’ condition.
It’s just a shame the drugs and all the doctor’s actions didn’t make a big difference to the nose pain he was suffering from. Just ended last month Khloe’s illness found a solution, it turns out that in his nose there is a pin which is about 3 cm. Even the pin had changed shape and size to become bent.
Even the mother was so shocked, she was surprised to see a pin that was rusty and bent out of her son’s nose. This really made him very worried, at first he had no idea that the cause of his nose was a sharp, corroded object. Then he asked his son directly about the pin in his nose.
Khloe told her mother that about six months ago, she had played with the pins in her house. He found a safety pin in a special bag at his house, then he took a few pins and put them in his nose. He hoped that inserting a pin would make his nose sharp.
Even though the reason made the mother laugh, she was still very worried. Especially if Khloe has endangered her health. Luckily, the pin can come out on its own. Hopefully this story will give important attention to the various activities of your child at home so that there are no accidents that endanger your child’s health.