Difficulty getting pregnant after removing contraception or after having your first child is often called secondary infertility. Secondary infertility disorders may occur in couples who even have good reproductive organ health. So what do mothers who experience secondary infertility do?
Secondary infertility is experienced by mothers who have had children (one or more) and have difficulty wanting to get pregnant again. Secondary infertility can occur at the reproductive age, namely at the vulnerable age of 20-34 years or at the age past the reproductive age over 35 years.
Being vulnerable when giving birth to the first child results in many changes that occur in your reproductive organs and that of your partner. This is what causes the pregnancy process to be disrupted. For those of you who are wondering how the characteristics indicate the occurrence of secondary infertility. (Also read: How to Get Pregnant Fast )
Here are some conditions you should be aware of:
- You have removed your contraception and routinely have sex with husband and wife, but within 2 years you have not experienced pregnancy.
- Those of you who have passed the reproductive period do not use contraception and have actively had sex with husband and wife within 6 months of not having children.
- Have a history of inflammatory disease of the pelvic cavity and genitals burning hot.
- You have a history of menstrual irregularities then stopping and then having stopped menstruating altogether.
If you experience the above signs you should consult your doctor for medical treatment. The doctor will suggest to do a series of tests.
What If You Have Secondary Infertility?
- Doing blood tests, blood tests to measure the levels of compounds in the blood associated with fertility.
- Medical examination, related to examination of blockages, abnormalities, disorders and damage in various reproductive organs.
- Additional tests to find out the results of blood tests and tests to be more specific.
Not only for mothers, the examination is carried out for future husbands by examining the quality of sperm and examining the reproductive organs. So that to ensure the health of you and your husband is done to find the causes that make secondary infertility.
Immediately consult your doctor if you experience secondary infertility, don’t forget to maintain a healthy lifestyle supported by foods that can help you increase fertility. One nutritionist in the food therapy program quoted from FloLoving.com wrote that a healthy reproductive system can be balanced through hormones.
This list of foods will help you to balance hormones:
- Cinnamon, can improve insulation and help increase ovulation
- Avocado, a fruit that is rich in fat content and has unsaturated fat content, can increase fertility. Good for consumption by women who plan to have children quickly.
- Eggs, consumption of eggs can help quality female fertility
- Sunflower seeds, these are foods that never thought to have benefits for female fertility.
When you are diagnosed with secondary infertility you can start consulting your doctor and then improve a healthy lifestyle.