The treatments that we will discuss this time are treatments related to your baby’s organs. The treatment that often makes you confused is the treatment for cleaning the baby’s nose and earwax. Hopefully the guidelines below will help you take care of the baby’s ears and nose.
Your baby’s ears are a very sensitive part, so you need a way to treat them. In the treatment you are advised to make a schedule so that you routinely care for the baby’s ears. Routine care will help your baby to maintain his hearing and avoid the buildup of dirt that gets louder.
- Ear treatment or removal of earwax in babies can be done alone or with the help of an ENT specialist.
- For those of you who do it yourself, you can avoid using any drugs unless a doctor’s prescription
- Baby ear care should be done on a regular schedule after your baby has bathed. So that it is more awake and avoid the buildup of dirt.
- Start cleaning the curve of your baby’s outer ear using a soft tool. Selection of damp cotton will help you remove the wax on the outside of your baby’s ears.
- Do not force out the wax that is in your baby’s ear canal. In general, earwax will function as an antiseptic and will come out on its own.
- You can help remove earwax in babies by chewing food on babies who have received solid food or by sucking on a pacifier so that it will naturally remove the dirt in the ears.
Often your baby has difficulty breathing due to the condition of his body which secretes mucus in his nose. Of course this makes it difficult for him to breathe and you must have a way to treat your baby’s nose. Here’s how you can do it:
- You can use cotton bad that has been given warm water, then you can insert it outside of your baby’s nostrils. The things you have to remember are not very deep.
- You can clean it in a circular motion from left to right slowly
- If there is dirt on the part that approaches the outside of the nostrils, you can use cotton bad to pick up the dirt inside the baby’s nose.
- Do not use a rough cloth to remove the dirt on the baby’s nose, let alone use your fingers because it will injure your baby’s nose.
- Avoid cleaning the baby’s nostrils hard because they are still very sensitive
- Do not suck both baby’s nostrils at once, this will cause mucus to rise up into the middle ear and will lead to infection
That’s the way you can do to clean ear and nose wax in babies. You can do this carefully so as not to injure your baby.