Here are some descriptions of what you can do to provide first aid when a child gets an incision:
1. You can reduce your child’s anxiety by providing calm. What you should remember is to reduce the tension that usually arises on every parent. Assure yourself that your child’s wounds can heal quickly if you can control your emotions.
2. Then clean the affected part of your child’s body using an antiseptic before continuing the treatment. If necessary you can use antibiotic ointment
3. Reduce bleeding in your child’s incision wounds by pressing firmly on the injured part of your child.
4. You can use gauze or tape to cover open areas so as to reduce infection.
5. If the bleeding continues in your child, then you can position the incision higher than the heart. This can only be done for first aid the rest you can take it to the doctor if the bleeding in the incision cannot be stopped
Also pay attention to a number of things that are important when providing incision assistance to your child. If your child loses rudeness when there is an injury, you should ask for first aid from the nearest health professional. Likewise, if there is an incision in the curve of the body that is long and the depth is too large and requires immediate medical attention.
Basically, small wounds or incisions that result in peeling skin or tissue damage and also bleeding in children can be cured with help at home. In a way like the steps above. Things you should pay attention to is that during childhood, you are often curious and also want to try new things. Let your child develop creativity as long as it is not dangerous.