Playing isn’t just for fun. Play through children toys is also a means of stimulation for abilities baby’s five senses you, especially vision, touch / taste and hearing power. Playing will also hone children’s skills in observing and practicing their abilities. According to a number of experts, children who are not playing enough may have difficulty learning later in life.
Indeed, children’s hopes are fundamentally a time of play. That said, toys in this case are very valuable possessions for children. Because toys can be so fun as well as teach children games building body functions children develop better. Children’s intelligence and bodily functions can be built through play activities.
However, parents must be selective in choosing and providing toys for their children. A number of things below can be taken into consideration before you decide to give some toys to your little one and let them have fun playing.
- Follow any instructions / instructions listed on your child’s toy. Besides that, keep your child’s play area clean and keep an eye on it when your child is playing.
- Make sure the toys you provide are suitable for your child’s age level. Are the toys in accordance with your child’s abilities? You have to be really selective in this. A number of toys have a sticker attached showing the recommended age for the toy.
- Think carefully and thoroughly. You should be careful with toys intended for children under the age of three. The components of the toy must be larger than the mouth of a child under three years of age to avoid swallowing or choking.
- Which also must be considered whether the toy is very heavy? Can the toy cause harm if it falls on your child? If so, decide not to buy the toy.
- Is your child physically ready for the toys to be given? Think carefully. Because if you are careless, this will actually make your child face serious problems.
- Are the toys in good condition? Check it out for this. Toys that have been damaged should be thrown away. Avoid buying used toys as they can sometimes be dangerous.
- Does the toy contain ropes or cables that are longer than 30 cm? The rope or cord can easily wrap around your child’s neck.
- Choose toys with contrasting and bright colors, to stimulate the child’s senses of vision.
- No need for expensive toys for your child. To stimulate your little one’s creativity, you can make it yourself, of course you have to be creative.
- If you are not creative and have to buy toys, buy toys for your child from outlets or companies that you have trusted credibility.