The high spread of these cases is due to limited access to screening and treatment, so that most patients who come for treatment, some of whom have cervical cancer in critical condition. What should the government be able to socialize? cervical cancer that and its general characteristics, so that the Indonesian people, especially women, understand and immediately seek solutions when the signs are recognized.
Human papilloma virus that causes cervical cancer takes a long time to progress to cervical cancer, which is about 10-20 years which can start from a small infection, therefore women are strongly advised to do a medical check-up or IVA test (visual infection with acid. acetate) at least every 2 years. Cervical cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the cervix and when it has entered a serious stage and there is no medical treatment. This cancer can attack your organs.
Here we summarize the characteristics of cervical cancer in order to help you to make clues of infection caused by the human papilloma virus that causes cervical cancer.
- When you have intercourse with your husband’s wife, you feel pain in the female area, accompanied by bleeding. This is something you should be aware of, there could be an infection in the female area that causes the virus to have infected your reproductive organs.
- Experiencing abnormal vaginal discharge, such as excessive discharge, accompanied by blood, smells bad, the appearance of itching in your excess intimate area.
- Often feels unnatural pain around the pelvis.
- When cervical cancer enters an advanced stage, usually there will be swelling of the thighs, your appetite is reduced, there is fluctuation in body weight instability, pain when urinating and accompanied by spontaneous bleeding.
This cancer is usually caused by several factors including:
- Having the first sexual intercourse at an early age.
- For those of you who have had sexual relations at this age you should be aware of this. This can be a thing that triggers cervical cancer.
- Changing partners in sexual intercourse
- Having sexual intercourse with multiple partners or the opposite sex infected with cervical cancer can also trigger the growth of cervical cancer due to the transfer of bacteria.
- Gestational age
- High pregnancy rates that can increase the cause of the human papilloma virus. Because women aged 35-50 years have the potential to develop cervical cancer.
- HPV infection (Human Papilloma Virus) groups 18 and 16 are 80% of the causes of cervical cancer cases in the world.
Those are the characteristics you are infected with a virus causes cervical cancer. You should recognize this so that there is no wider spread of this cancer. Cultivate a healthy life in all aspects of your health in order to prevent you from the risk of dangerous diseases such as cervical cancer.