Generally, pregnant women experience spotting (spotting) during the first trimester. You don’t have to panic, it’s a natural part of pregnancy. However, you can distinguish between spots that indicate a problematic pregnancy. The discharge of spots in a problematic pregnancy is accompanied by complications and there are quite a number of them. So the right choice is to see a gynecologist for the best treatment for your health and the fetus.
Black spots that are considered normal will not last long, only a day or two. The causes of spotting during pregnancy include hormonal changes that occur in early pregnancy. Even though black spots are declared safe during pregnancy, if they occur in the second trimester in large numbers and also occur frequently, it could be a sign of problems with your female organs. Among them are wounds on the cervix which can be caused by an examination that injures the cervix, a disease in the vagina, or myoma in the uterus. Meanwhile, some pregnant women find black spots on their underwear before childbirth (over 38 weeks of gestation) birth sign will come? Black spots that stick to the pants of pregnant women before childbirth, starting with brownish color, then light brown, then brown until close to the color of blood. Actually not only black spots (in the form of blood spots in small amounts) that can be used as signs that you are entering labor, the following signs of labor closer:
1. At the age of your pregnancy is getting older especially often experience contraction You should prepare yourself, contractions or feeling of mules often occur gradually, whereas before delivery, more often up to 10 minutes.
2. Complaining of pain in certain body parts, including pain in the pelvis and spine. The pain experienced by pregnant women is due to shifting and movement of the fetus that presses on the bones. Then the common thing that happens to pregnant women before delivery is pain in the groin.
3. The condition of pregnant women who often go to the toilet to urinate at 38-42 weeks of gestation, is a sign that labor is getting closer.
4. In the final trimester of pregnancy, you are required to be observant, one of which is the discharge of water from your feminine area, smells fishy and the amount is increasing so that it soaks your underwear can be a sign of broken water, so you must immediately take it to the place of delivery.
5. Furthermore, signs before childbirth that must be recognized by pregnant women are the uterus that opens in the final trimester, marked by the uterus opening at the first opening until it enters the tenth opening.
Thus, for prospective mothers the black spots that you experience are not always as signs of childbirth. The number of black spots produced by pregnant women must be known about the number, condition of other complaints and the age of pregnancy. Check with the midwife or obstetrician to find out the cause and the right way of handling.