Pregnancy and childbirth are indeed part of a process that every woman must undergo. This process can of course be said to be a process that cannot be ignored. The reason is, through this process each couple will get a baby who is certainly eagerly awaited to fill their domestic life. If you are currently pregnant and are preparing for everything in the lead-up to delivery. Of course, there are certain things you should do so that you don’t panic and can also deal with labor calmly.
Approaching childbirth, of course, is a moment where a woman begins to feel anxious, worried and also various other feelings. Maybe this is often experienced by every woman who is pregnant, especially giving birth to one child. Many pregnant women begin to be confused in preparing for childbirth. This is because there is so much you have to prepare in the lead-up to delivery. In addition to preparing for childbirth, a pregnant woman must also prepare many other things, starting from baby equipment, mothers and no less important, namely maternal metal in dealing with childbirth. This is because many pregnant women feel anxious so they don’t have enough time to do activities in the lead-up to childbirth.
So, what should be prepared by mothers in the face of childbirth? Here we present some things that every mother should do in the lead-up to childbirth, including:
- When your gestational age is approaching the time of delivery. Of course, don’t forget to do relaxation and also breathing exercises. This is of course so that when you give birth, you will feel calmer so that you will stay strong and also healthy during the labor process. Breathing exercises and relaxation are really needed, especially when you are about to push.
- Apart from exercising, you have also started to coat your mattress with wax. This aims to anticipate if your water suddenly breaks for labor.
- You have also started preparing vehicles to take you to medical personnel and midwives. This is so as not to look for a vehicle suddenly when you are about to give birth.
- Choose medical personnel such as midwives, obstetricians and hospitals to help you when you give birth.
- Prepare a route to medical personnel such as midwives and hospitals with a fairly fast route. Make sure you prepare a route so that you can prepare for the journey that is as close as possible.
- If indeed you have appointed which media personnel will help you give birth, consult your doctor about when is the right time to go to medical personnel such as a hospital when it is approaching labor.
- Avoid stress and anxiety that is quite excessive because it will make you mentally disturbed a little. Don’t get angry easily, talk about all your worries and worries to your husband, family or those closest to you. This at least will help you to be calmer in facing the labor process.
- To further increase your self-confidence, you can of course join a birth class to start sharing experiences in the lead up to labor. In this class, of course, you will get quite clear information about childbirth.
- Avoid at the same time remain vigilant in the face of childbirth which is likely to have pregnancy complications suddenly.
10.To be able to get an unmatched source of strength. Try to start talking to the little one who is in your womb. With this natural power, of course, you will get a new source of strength so that you can at least avoid fear when you are about to go into labor. Of course, this helps you in controlling your emotions before childbirth. Those are some preparations that must be prepared by mothers when facing childbirth. Hope it is useful!