Prayer is a request to be able to do / try with Allah’s permission so that in all matters run smoothly. Likewise with prayer get pregnant quickly, it is intended to remain enthusiastic in doing business for those of you who are newly married or have been married for years in having children. Praying with all humility does not mean that you are leaving your efforts in terms of media (fertility therapy), keeping the pattern of your life behind.
Prayers that can help you in the process of pregnancy are read when the time is right, as follows:
1. Pray in a state of prostration, can read a prayer
This prayer means: O Rabbi, grant me a lover and a helper from Your side. O Rabbi, don’t leave me alone without offspring, while You are the best of inheritance.
2. Read more Asmaul Husna “ya mushowwir” which means; The artist is a creature that lives 100 times after the obligatory prayer or the midnight prayer.
3. Surah Maryam, especially the first to sixth verses that help you accelerate your pregnancy, you can rea
d it after the obligatory prayers regularly.
Surah 19: 98, verses 1-6
By mentioning the name of Allah who is most gracious, most merciful
The story of Prophet Zakaria as and Prophet Yahya as, because Zakaria prayed for offspring.
a. Kaaf haa yaa ain shaad
b. (which is read this is) an explanation of the mercy of your God to his servant Zakaria.
c. that is, when praying to his god in a soft voice
d. He said, “Oh my God, my bones have been weak and my head has been overgrown with gray hair and I have never been disappointed in praying to You, my God.
e. And actually I am worried about my mawalik after my death while my wife is a barren person, so please grant me from your side a son
f. Who will inherit me and inherit part of the family Yes; qub and make him, O my God, a person who is pleased.
4. You can do hajat prayers with the intention of accelerating pregnancy, do it regularly then end by reciting istigfar 71 times while prostrate and continue with the prayer “Allahummarzuqni waladan liusammihi bismi Nabiyyika Muhammad sholallohu alaihi wa alaihi” which means “ya Allah bless my descendants. so that I can accompany him under the name of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. “
5. Read more tasbih in a clean body condition and have ablution, 70 prayer beads, then do istigfar 10 times in the afternoon and evening, end with 9 prayer beads then complete with istigfar 1 time.
6. You can read the al furqan prayer: 74: “rabbana hablana min azwajiina wa zurriyatina qurrata a’yunin, waj’alna lil muttaqiina imaama”
means to grant to us our wives and our descendants as pleasing (us) and make us priests for those who fear.
Getting Pregnant Quick Tips by dr. Rosdiana Ramli, SpOG
If all this time you have been doing the pregnancy tips as mentioned above, but have not yet been blessed with a pregnancy, it is better if you follow the pregnancy program brought by dr. Rosdiana Ramli, SpOg.
In pregnant program Here he will provide information about the problem of infertility-causing factors and their solutions, how to use drugs that can speed up your pregnancy, guidelines for the types of foods to avoid if you want to get pregnant soon, tips and tricks to get pregnant quickly including how to make love positions good to increase your chances of getting pregnant and there is still a lot of information that you can get from him.
More importantly, you will be given a free consultation program directly with him via email. So that it will further complement the pregnancy program that you will run. With a free consultation with him, you can ask various things about your problem and how to solve it, because of course the infertility problem for each individual is different, so that the program that you follow will be more personal and focused.
In addition, this program of tips for getting pregnant quickly has gone through medical research and has shown the expected results. And this pregnancy program has been supported and recommended by Dr. Boyke Dian Nugraha, SpOG, MARS, a gynecologist and sex consultant who we have known so far.
And it doesn’t stop there, when you successfully get a pregnancy, you will also be given a complete guide for pregnant women and nutritional guidelines for pregnant women, so that the pregnancy you are currently living will run well until it’s time for labor.
Quite complete isn’t it, so what are you waiting for, please join this program and to join and get more information, please click the link below: