Giving a name to someone is intended to make it easier for others to call that person. Besides that, name is a prayer that becomes one’s identity. Thus, giving a name to someone, especially a newborn, should not be done carelessly or even carelessly.
Every parent certainly hopes to have pious children and have a better life. Given that giving names is a prayer, giving the best of the best names is an important thing that needs attention.
Meanwhile, besides paying attention to the good meaning of a name. Not a few people will follow the trend when giving names for their babies. Both baby boys and girls.
Well, currently the Korean trend with all things Kpop is becoming a new trend in this country. This may also have an impact on giving baby names which also follow the trendy names resembling Korean ones.
Well, for those of you who are interested in giving Korean baby names for your baby girl, you don’t need to worry, we will provide some of the information below for you. What are you curious about? Let’s take a look at some of the names below. German Baby Girl Name Ideas and Their Meanings
Korean Baby Girl Surnames
Before discussing the last name or combined name for baby name Korean women first, let’s look at the inspiration for Korean names. As explained above, this clan name will generally be the same or similar to several people. So it’s no wonder you will easily find the same surname between individual Koreans.
So, to help you get inspiration for interesting Korean names, you don’t need to worry, let’s look at some of the information below.
- Jung which means honor, love, truth
- Han which means faith, faith
- Kang which means welfare, strength
- Ok which means gems, pearls
- Kwan which means strength
- Kim which means golden
- Shin which means trust
- Bae which means inspiration
- Cho which means handsome (male), beautiful (woman)
- Yoo which means tenderness
- Moon which means words
For those of you who already have their own clan name, you can use that clan. It’s just that for those of you who don’t have a clan name, you can determine your choice of one or more of the clans above.
Korean Baby Girl Last Name
- Ryung which means brilliant
- Goo which means to reach
- Right which means educated
- In which means human
- Jae which means honorable
- Haneul which means sky, heaven
- Hana which means flower, one, unity
- Hee which means joy
- Ae which means love
- Bi which means rain
- Hey which means grace
- Bobae which means valuable
- Bok which means blessed
- The one which means noble
- Soon which means soft
- Seung which means winner, victory
- So which means eternal, beautiful
- Soo which means excellence, perfection
- Sook which means purity
- Yong which means courage, immortality
- Woo which means girl
- Ji which means policy
- Jeong which means holy
- Myung which means intelligence, light
- Yoon which means to let
- Young which means prosperity
- Yul which means desire
- Wook which means sunrise
- Hyeon which means wise
- Hyo which means obligation
- Il which means sincere
Those are some interesting Korean baby girl name inspirations to give. How are you interested in giving the same name to your little one?