Pregnancy Too Close Distance – The presence of the baby in the family is certainly very much awaited. His presence will make the small family even happier. When your little one is born, you will certainly give all the attention to him, take good care of him and give all the best for him.
Especially for new mothers, caring for babies is not easy. You must be familiar with various situations. However, you will certainly run it with full of happiness. In the days of enjoying being a new mother, you are then declared pregnant again. This condition is certainly a challenge for you, because in addition to taking care of your first child, you must maintain a healthy pregnancy condition.
Also read: How to Overcome Back Pain During Pregnancy
Pregnancy Distance Too Close, Keep Pregnancy To Stay Healthy with These Tips
So, to keep your pregnancy too close, you can pay attention to some of these tips.
Pregnancy that is too close may be a challenge for you. Even though you are busy taking care of your little one, you still have to provide enough rest time so that your new pregnancy remains healthy.
- When you are declared pregnant with your second child, you should be able to spend more time resting.
- If you are worried that your little one is not looking after you, you can ask your family for help. Or take the time to sleep when the child is sleeping. Although briefly but of course it will be useful for you.
Eating Nutritious Foods
Food is an important factor that supports the health of pregnant women, especially for pregnancies that are too close. Plus you have to breastfeed your first child, so your daily nutritional needs will certainly be more.
- Pregnant women need a variety of macro and micro nutrients to maintain the development of their little one in the womb and as a backup when breastfeeding. For example, protein, carbohydrates, fats, folic acid, iron, calcium, zinc and iodine.
- When you are pregnant and have to breastfeed your child, the need for macro and micro nutrients will increase which includes folic acid, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B3, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, iodine and selenium.
- To meet these daily needs, you can eat more foods such as fish, milk and processed products, meat, tofu, nuts, tempeh, fruits and vegetables, especially green vegetables.
Doing light exercise
Moderate exercise is declared safe for pregnant women. In addition, it also has great benefits for pregnant women. For example, it can help improve blood circulation, relieve back pain, strengthen muscles, make sleep quality better and reduce stress. For those of you who are pregnant too close, doing light exercise will provide additional energy.
How to do safe mild exercise is by doing the right type of exercise according to your condition. Of course, you should consult a doctor to find out what types of exercise can be done according to your condition.
Check Content Routinely
You must do regular check-up of the womb and should not be missed every month. Even more so if your pregnancy is too close.
You must routine control according to the schedule determined by the doctor. The doctor will provide advice in supporting the pregnancy process. In addition, if a risk arises that could endanger the pregnancy, the doctor will immediately provide help to prevent the condition from getting worse.
Other articles: 5 Ways to Increase Fetal Weight in Gynecology
Those are the tips for keeping your pregnancy at a distance that is too close to keep your pregnancy healthy. You should always consult your doctor about any complaints or problems you are experiencing. Hope it is useful.