Women who have gone through pregnancy often say that the hardest period is the early pregnancy when you only seem to gain weight. However, this then became easier on second trimester, when you do look pregnant. So while you are enjoying pregnancy, you may not enjoy your appearance that looks pregnant. Here are some reviews below as a reminder that there are some positive things you can get during pregnancy.
- You as a pregnant woman often bring out the kindness of others. The supermarket worker suddenly volunteered to help you out of the supermarket to your car. People help you to open the door. They provide seats on trains and buses. Everyone smile at you. Enjoy this while you can! This kind of virtue, along with other pleasures associated with pregnancy, may only last a few more months.
- Nail growth is very fast: Around the fourth month of your pregnancy, your nails will start growing faster than usual. It is the pregnancy hormones that cause this. Your nails will feel softer and brittle when you are pregnant, and you may also notice small grooves forming along the nail bed. And this will return to normal a few months after you give birth.
- Great looking hair: as pregnancy enters the second trimester, you may start to notice that your hair looks very healthy and thick. Actually, your hair doesn’t grow more and more, but thanks to the pregnancy hormones, the hair that falls out is less.
- Radiant: during the second trimester, you may also notice that your skin looks brighter than usual. This is largely influenced by hormonal changes, but the increase in blood volume in the body also brings more blood flow to the skin so that the skin will look radiant.
- A very happy husband, believe it or not, your husband will probably love your new physical form. Most men tend to see the sensuality of enlarged breasts and the body shape that looks more plump.
Tips to look beautiful
Consider the following three strategies for looking beautiful during pregnancy:
- Emphasize the positive: if you have beautiful legs, highlight the beauty through a short dress. Your upper arm looks like a supermodel? Show off your arms with sleeveless clothes.
- Pamper yourself every now and then: you can reward yourself with a pedicure, manicure, new lipstick or lacy underwear. You can check out the feel-good calendar guide for pregnancy from week to week to pamper yourself during pregnancy.
- Exercise: exercise can make you feel better about your appearance during pregnancy and help you get back into shape more quickly after giving birth.