Even though your pregnancy has been guarded with great care, sometimes certain conditions arise and endanger your fetus. You should not be careless about the abnormal changes that occur during pregnancy which can be a sign of a problematic pregnancy, to help you reduce worries and provide knowledge about pregnancy, we will provide some signs to be able to recognize symptoms to treat as early as possible when you are pregnant.
The following are symptoms of pregnancy that can be looked for:
1. Symptoms: Blood stains or yellow, white or pale spots can be constant throughout pregnancy, leaving you feeling you often need new pants. Talk to your doctor if you develop a foul odor, itching or burning, or turn greenish yellow or are very thick or watery. Although during pregnancy vaginal discharge may occur due to increased hormones and vaginal blood flow, it is usually not accompanied by itching, greenish or thick burning even with a foul odor. This requires medical attention so that you don’t have serious problems for your fetal development, especially when you enter the final trimester, before delivery.
2. Symptoms: You often feel bloated and sometimes cramps that are so painful in your stomach that it affects the desire to pass gas. This can be caused because the sluggish intestines during pregnancy are affected by hormones while pregnant. A severe condition is when you have difficulty defecating which triggers constipation during pregnancy. In dealing with constipation, you should avoid foods that trigger gas in the stomach such as avoiding durian, jackfruit, tape and various vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, onions and also carbonated drinks. If the problem you are experiencing is more serious, consult a health care provider so that it can help you reduce the constipation you are experiencing.
3. Symptoms: You may often feel a cold condition in your body accompanied by a nose that feels dirty which causes you to feel discomfort when breathing. Initially, as usual, this happens due to an increase in hormones and blood production which causes the mucous membrane to become swollen, dry and also bleed. In handling, what you can do is use a humidifier, while if it is exacerbated by a nosebleed, you can tilt your head for about five minutes. Nosebleeds that occur frequently, for example, one week to three times or four times, you should immediately consult a doctor to get further treatment.
4. Symptoms: Frequent sweating, sweating everywhere: for example under your arms, between your legs, your stomach, and also flowing down your face and neck. The reason is that your metabolism is in excessively high, and the extra blood pumping through your body warms the skin, causing you to sweat all over your body. In providing treatment, you can wear clothes that can absorb sweat so that it doesn’t cause prickly heat during your pregnancy. It is important that you remember to consume more fluids, drink eight glasses per day so that you do not become dehydrated. Dehydration that occurs in pregnant women will cause disturbances health in mother and fetus.
5. Symptoms: Some pregnant women produce excess saliva up to three or four liters a day. Bleeding gums are also common, especially after brushing your teeth. This condition is caused by the presence of hormones behind the bleeding gums, but the main cause of this condition is not yet known. In providing treatment, switch to a soft toothbrush. As for saliva, spitting it out may be the only option, you can also regularly consume eight glasses of water a day. Also pay attention if your gum and tooth problems do not heal within one week and cause the nutrients you need not to get from food, you should immediately consult your doctor.
6. Symptoms: The appearance of dark spots on your face, dark lines on your stomach, chest, neck, and other parts of your body. This condition is caused because your body produces extra melanin, causing dark spots, increased blood production and hormonal changes during pregnancy. In providing treatment you can minimize it by using sunscreen and covering with make up. Even so, this condition will not interfere with the continued growth and development of the fetus as well as your health as long as you do not use cosmetics that contain harmful chemicals.
7. Symptoms: Enlarged, bloated purple or black veins are most common in the legs, but also occur on the labia. The cause is an accumulation of blood in the blood vessels, usually due to pressure from the uterus. In providing treatment, do not stand for a long time, support your feet for too long, especially for those of you who like to use high heels.