If the baby feels tired, the baby will show the following signs:
1. If the baby feels tired then the baby will whine continuously, at that time you should immediately invite him to sleep.
2. Empty eyes accompanied by sad eyes.
3. Whenever someone approaches, the baby will turn away.
4. Bending back and forth.
5. Clench his hands and put them on the cheeks.
6. Hands and feet seem to move randomly.
7. The easiest way to detect a tired baby is yawning.
8. Try to find a comfortable position and the baby looks restless. And was seen smoking something.
The signs of fatigue that are shown by babies are mostly not understood and understood by young couples who have just had a baby. It’s a good idea to ask other people who have a lot of experience understanding babies, such as your parents or babysitters for help. Babies will give signs with frequent intensity if the baby’s signs are neglected. What often happens to couples who have just had a baby, at first the baby whines slowly but will cry until it screams, if the whining is ignored by. If there are signs as described earlier, parents should immediately calm the baby by hugging him or taking him to bed so that the child doesn’t feel tired.
At the first time a newborn is born, babies only rely on reflex movements like the first thing babies do, namely looking for nipples with their reflexes, sucking breast milk reflex, grasping reflex and reflex to stretch the toes on the feet (Babinski reflex). Babies can not control all body movements and muscles for a certain desire. This also causes the baby to be less able to give signs that the baby is tired. Even though the baby is giving signs that he is tired, the baby still shows it in a very subtle and unreal way, which is what makes the baby neglected. You should do:
- Stop all your play activities with the baby. Hug your baby and then whisper soft words. Provide comfort for the baby. Feelings of comfort will make the baby understand that he is in a safe environment.
- Check first if the baby is hungry or the diaper is wet.
- Take the baby to a quieter place so that the baby feels calmer than before.
- When the baby doesn’t want to sleep, then try to pick him up and rock him gently and sing a song or give him very soft music.
If the baby is neglected?
Increased signs of infant fatigue. At first the baby’s rangekan sounds soft and smooth, but if we ignore it, it will immediately cry and even scream. Try holding the baby, taking the baby around and getting the baby to communicate. When the baby feels comfortable with you and no longer looks tired, he will fall asleep easily.