It’s not only for pregnant women at risk gestational age old or too young which can harm the mother and the fetus. So it is important for you to consult before pregnancy to avoid pregnancy problems. Therefore, to avoid pregnancy problems when you are pregnant, you must recognize several conditions that indicate that your pregnancy is problematic. Here are the characteristics of a troubled pregnancy: Other interesting articles: Signs of Pregnancy
Problematic pregnancy characteristics
Problematic pregnancies are characterized by abnormal development of the fetus that affects the growth of the fetus in the womb. In fact, in some cases it can cause the fetus to die. In reducing problematic pregnancies, preparation is needed before planning pregnancy and during pregnancy. Recognize the characteristics of regular pregnancy, namely:
- If you are pregnant, you often experience nausea and severe vomiting, which can interfere with food intake for the fetus. In certain conditions accompanied by high dema and pregnant women experience disorders in consuming food and drinks. This can be categorized as a problematic pregnancy so you must consult a medical to get the right treatment.
- Often experience cramps when gestational age ranges from 1 to 3 months. Although pregnant women often experience cramps, in problematic pregnancies, the cramps are felt with a long intensity so that they can trigger a miscarriage.
- The next sign of a problematic pregnancy must be very careful in distinguishing it because in certain conditions it is still categorized as a normal pregnancy sign. The appearance of red spots in the first trimester of pregnancy. As long as the red spots are not in a large frequency and are not accompanied by vaginal pain, it is normal. As for the large frequency, you should immediately consult a doctor.
- Experiencing a burning sensation when you are urinating, which is a sign that a pregnant woman has an infection in the urinary tract, often disturbing the condition of pregnant women. To prevent this possibility, you should immediately see a doctor for consultation.
- Strong contractions when your pregnancy is just in the second trimester, so there is a fear of premature birth. In dealing with problem pregnancies with conditions like this you should immediately go to the doctor.
- The occurrence of swelling causes disruption of activities when you use the limbs, legs, arms and interfere with your activities. To be sure of your health, you should immediately contact your doctor to find out what types of pregnancy problems are occurring
- Babies in the womb who do not do any activities so it is called a dead baby When gestation enters the second trimester, more attention is needed to prepare for labor