Assalamualaikum, I want to ask, if the color is brown then itchy and hurts is it cervical cancer?
Written by may
Of course, we cannot immediately determine whether this is cervical cancer or not, because of course further diagnosis must be done.
The symptoms / signs of cervical cancer are as follows:
– During intercourse as feeling pain, often followed by bleeding.
– Experiencing abnormal vaginal discharge accompanied by bleeding and excessive amounts
– Often feel pain in the hip area
– Experiencing pain when urinating
– During menstruation, the blood that comes out is large and excessive
– When women have an advanced stage
– will experience pain in the thigh or one thigh
– experiencing swelling, decreased appetite, weight gain
– unstable, difficult to urinate, experiencing spontaneous bleeding.
Read more in our article below:
Characteristics of Cervical Cancer