For women who are going through the first labor process, of course, they will imagine that all the normal birth processes are the most difficult and most stressful processes. In fact, many mothers who have experienced the birth process several times still cannot forget the trauma during childbirth. In addition, there are ways to give birth that are painless, such as caesarean section, water birth, and vacuum. However, cesarean delivery and vacuum is not recommended, if you are still biased and able to give birth with a normal process. For pregnant women who really want a normal birth, there are several ways you can reduce pain during childbirth naturally. The following are among them: (Other interesting articles: The process of giving birth )
1. Read more books and articles that cover a lot of tips and tips in pregnancy and childbirth. Having knowledge about your condition can make you calmer when dealing with pregnancy and childbirth.
2. Consume lots of nutritious foods and intake of vitamins, especially vitamins that can increase your blood as well as calcium. Nutritious food and supplements can help you have a healthy body condition, reduce various complaints during pregnancy, prepare for the birth process and can avoid various risks that can arise.
3. Be diligent in checking the condition of your womb at your obstetrician or midwife. The conditions in pregnancy for each woman are very different and also unpredictable. By doing regular checks, so if there are abnormalities it can be resolved immediately.
4. You can do activities pregnancy exercise. This pregnancy exercise has a goal for pregnant women to stay healthy and well trained. Pregnant exercise exercises can also train breathing so that it can help you breathe when pushing. This pregnancy exercise can also help to reduce body aches and other complaints when you are pregnant. You can do other simple activities such as mopping in a squatting position for example. This can make you push very hard so that labor can go faster or do yoga or other relaxation exercises.
5. Ask someone or your husband to massage your back to your waist slowly.
6. It is better if the delivery was done at a place of delivery that you have trusted. Experts who help with childbirth should be able to give big suggestions to themselves. This can help you feel calmer when you are facing labor.
7. Divert as much of your attention as possible to something other than the pain. You can do this by trying other fun activities, you can pray, read books, listen to music, count down, even do your homework as usual.
8. Ask the experts who help you in your labor to give permission to push in the most comfortable position you think is like half-sitting, lying down, crawling or even squatting. Push when you want to push when you can’t stand it anymore.
9. Expand prayBy praying your heart will calm your mind.
Therefore Fright You are in pain during natural childbirth which you should be able to avoid with the help of the preparatory steps above.