Everyone wants to have skin that is clean and smooth without hair. After all, hair does interfere with our appearance both in our hands, feet and underarms. This is because the fine hairs are clearly visible enough that we probably have to deal with them so that they are not visible to others.
Many people feel less confident because of the many fine hairs that cover their skin. Most likely they are reluctant to enter the outside world because the fine hairs of their bodies are clearly visible. Especially for those of you who work relying on appearance. Of course, you should really avoid this condition because it will hinder your interests and activities.
Apart from this, of course, a lot of people are currently using laser techniques to remove fine hairs. They believe that by using laser techniques, fine hairs will be lifted and lost perfectly. The advantage that you can take from this laser technique is that there is no pain when doing this laser technique. However, is the technique of lifting fine hair safe? For that, know the benefits and dangers of the following!
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Maybe many people don’t know this one term. This term refers to a treatment technique for removing fine hairs. In this technique, laser hair removal is a method for removing fine hairs using a laser technique. This one method is quite effective because it does not cause stinging and also pain during the hair removal process.
This laser hair removal technique can be done in any part of the body. However, usually many people ask to remove fine hair on the legs, back, stomach and chest. However, you need to know that this laser hair removal technique cannot be used on light or blonde hair. The way to remove hair is by using a beam of light that is strong enough, but does not kill the hair follicles on your body skin.
This way, the growth of these fine hairs will stop and the hairs will fall out naturally. You need to know that laser hair removal is not permanent. So don’t be surprised if after treatment your hair will grow again. Although in general, new hair will grow smoother and with a lighter color.
Laser Hair Removal Technique
In taking care to remove fine hair, of course, there are several processes and steps that you must take. This process is of course quite long in carrying out maintenance. The following are some of the processes you may go through when removing hair using laser techniques, including:
Cleaning the area to be lasered
Before doing the treatment, of course, the skin area that will be haired off, must be cleaned first. After that, apply the gel to the cleaned area. This gel is of course a numb gel so it will not give you a painful and painful sensation during the laser process. This gel can certainly work for 30-60 minutes.
After the maximum time for the numb gel absorption has been used up, of course it’s time to do the treatment in a special laser room. You will be advised to wear glasses to protect them from laser exposure. However, the laser beam will damage our eyes. Then, the treatment will illuminate the area where you want to remove the hair using a laser. In this process you will feel a tingling sensation, warmth and also like being snapped using a rubber band. This laser technique will certainly shed the fine hairs by means of laser vaporization. You need to know that the upa generated from this laser will smell like sulfur.
After everything is done, of course it’s time for you to process the recovery. The length of the laser treatment depends on the size and area of the body. You can of course clean the hair around your lips and it should only take a few minutes. If the laser beam is broader on the body, the treatment will last more than an hour. Of course, the results that each person will get will vary depending on the thickness of the hair, the type of laser, the color of the skin, and also the body part. In general, the amount of hair that is reduced is around 10-25 percent. After you do the first treatment, of course, you will need about 2 to 6 laser treatments to remove the hair completely.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
After laser treatment, of course you will get enormous benefits. Here are some of the benefits of laser hair removal, including:
– The benefits of the first laser hair removal, of course, can be done in various parts of the body
– Laser hair removal also does not provide pain that is not too severe so it can be given using other treatments, namely the waxing technique.
– The next benefit is that laser treatment can effectively delay hair growth and hair growth in the long run. Most of the people actually say that post-treatment hair growth and hair will decrease. This condition will certainly make them stop shaving and waxing their hair.
– The next benefit is that the fine hairs will grow back up to several months and even years. When you find that the fine hair grows back, it will be less likely to grow from the first time it grows.
– After laser treatment, of course, the thickness of the hair will be smoother and also thinner, but not very visible.
However, in order to keep your body free of hair, it is recommended that you do laser treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Risks
Of course, you shouldn’t be happy with the benefits of laser hair removal. This is because there are several risks that you might face after doing laser hair removal. Here are some of the risks and side effects of laser hair removal treatments, including:
– You will experience skin irritation, discomfort in the skin, redness and swelling of the area that has been removed. Symptoms and signs of this risk will certainly disappear within a few hours after the laser hair removal process is complete.
– The risk that may occur from laser hair removal is the presence of pigmentation that can change to the skin.
– Laser hair removal can certainly make the skin darker or lighter, although in general this condition is only temporary. However, if there is a mistake in using the laser, it will make the skin darker than before. This is the reason why many people decide to do laser hair removal techniques.
– Laser hair removal can certainly cause thickening of the skin, scarring, other changes in skin texture and also cause blisters.
– Another risk that you may face is the appearance of gray hair and fine hairs that grow excessively on the area to be treated. In addition, laser hair removal is also not recommended for the area around the eyelids. This is because it can cause severe injuries that occur around the eyes.
– Exposure to other rays of course can interfere and also stimulate melanin production. If this happens, then you will experience what is called hypopigmentation or skin lightening. If it stimulates melanin, then yo
u will experience darkening of the skin.
– If not done carefully, laser hair removal treatment can cause damage to the eye due to the light from the laser.
– Itching is a side effect after laser hair removal.
– Laser will most likely burn hair follicles as well as burn your skin.
– Severe infections can certainly occur as a result of laser hair removal treatment.
After we know the benefits and dangers for our bodies, then of course you can decide wisely before you start doing laser hair removal treatments. In terms of benefits and dangers, of course, laser hair removal has more side effects than its health benefits. However, if you want to do this treatment, then make sure you have the best clinic to minimize the occurrence of certain side effects. Hope it is useful!