Here are six benefits of honey for women’s health, including:
1. Can prevent cancer and heart disease The flavonoids in honey are antioxidants that help reduce the risk of types of cancer and heart disease. Including breast cancer and the cervix which often attacks women, besides being overweight (obesity) which is often found in women will trigger a heart attack, therefore getting used to consuming honey is very good for you.
2. Reduce vaginal discharge caused by bacteria and fungi. The antibacterial content produced by honey will help you reduce and prevent it vaginal discharge of which are caused by bacteria and fungi. The antibacterial content contained in honey will be good for use in preventing several diseases caused by bacteria.
3. Honey for balance Honey has long been used in traditional medicine and has even lasted 4000 years ago. Honey affects all three positive body imbalances. It is also said to be useful in promoting weight loss, vision, nausea, curing impotence, urinary tract disorders, asthma and diarrhea. Honey is known as “Yogavahi” because its ingredients are able to penetrate the deepest tissues of our body. Honey can act as a drug that will play a role in increasing the optimal use of other drugs.
4. Blood sugar regulation The content of honey is a simple type of sugar, but it is not the same as white sugar or similar sugar. The combination of fructose and glucose content can help the body regulate blood sugar levels. Some honeys have a low hypoglycemic index, so they don’t make your blood sugar rise too high.
5. Benefits of honey for pregnant women In pregnant women, honey functions as an antibody during pregnancy, honey is also often used for breakfast for pregnant women because it reduces nausea during pregnancy and can increase appetite. The content contained in honey can help you strengthen and maintain the health of the fetus.
6. The benefits of honey for beauty for beauty women are the most important part to always be maintained and improved. Honey can help you to care for your beauty, which is to protect the skin, especially in removing wounds, red spots and infections. In addition, honey is often used in several beauty treatments because it moisturizes the skin and hair. There are many benefits that can be obtained from the honey content, including anti-aging that can be done both traditional and modern.
Those are the six benefits of honey for women, for those of you who will consume honey every day you can start it in the morning because in addition to being really needed by the body because the content of natural sugar for energy can also eliminate excessive nausea, especially for those of you who are during pregnancy. You can use honey in several food dishes that are enjoyed by the family, it is not recommended for you to heat honey to a high temperature because it will eliminate the vitamin content contained in it.