Every parent must be able to understand and know the child’s abilities that can still be developed. At birth the child has the ability to speak, think, socialize and others. This ability can be developed and utilized optimally and can be stimulated through the media or so that it is optimal. In addition, children must also feel happy when experiencing development of their abilities. (Other articles: Baby gear )
Media or ways that can be used to stimulate children’s development are inviting to play. Playing is nothing new for babies. Playing is an instinct inherent in children from infancy. When the baby has played with his hands and toes, objects around him are attracted by the movement of a hanging toy or light, inserting objects into his mouth or also mimicking sounds.
Activities that are fun like that that will make children experience optimal growth and development. With game can be self-adjustments that help children in mastering conflict and anxiety. Even games can help children experience cognitive development. Children’s play and children’s age must experience a balance in choosing the right game. As he gets older, game skills can be more complicated.
This article will help you to tell the benefits of play to children. So that age-appropriate games will help in optimal cognitive development. So it is necessary to understand parents in caring for, caring for and educating in providing care for the development process of development, especially toddlers.
Educating Children With Toys
Toys that are given to children are fun entertainment that is liked by children. It’s just that the role of parents can direct so that children can play more optimally. The game will release boredom and fatigue for children. Especially if children experience boredom and sulking, games can be an alternative to entertain children.
In general, children have not been able to determine the games that can determine good toys for their growth and development. Toys for children are attractive because of their colors and making sounds attracts them. This is where the role of parents who must be smart in choosing toys for children’s development.
Toys are not only for entertainment but have an educational function so that they can benefit from toys that can educate children to experience optimal development.
Stimulation is needed to be able to make connections between connected nerves and open children’s horizons. In supporting stimulation, it can introduce children to educational toys.
Educational toys can stimulate your child’s thinking and abilities. So that children can have the ability to solve problems and concentration. You can choose the type of game that can provide education and learning to children. Educational toys help children grow and develop optimally, especially at toddlers who need motor stimulation in their development.
Although it is very important to introduce it to children, when you choose educational toys, you should not be careless. You have to be careful in choosing toys, the level of complexity and shape with the age of your child. Educational toys can recognize variety and variation with shapes and colors chosen according to your child’s preferences. Also pay attention to the variety of games so you can recognize a variety of shapes and colors.
Benefits of Games for Children
Games for children can stimulate ideas and use imaginary abilities as well as creativity by fostering cognitive development and contributing to children’s intellectual development. By playing, it can be used as a spontaneous activity and can provide learning without children feeling overwhelmed. Playing has positive qualities for children, here are the benefits of children’s play:
- In the aspect of the child’s body, they have a trained physique because the child’s body movements are healthy and the muscles are strong.
- While the benefits for the child’s fine and gross motor aspects will create good eye, hand and foot movement and coordination.
- For the development of gross and fine motor aspects, play can be one way to release tension in children and create feelings of encouragement that create feelings of calm in children.
- Children are able to understand themselves by determining the choices they are playing, so they learn to choose where and with whom to play. By forming a picture and making children able to control themselves. For example, with games that can arrange or color in a variety of different shapes.
- Children can develop self-confidence by developing physical, social, skills and intellectual. The development of skills will be more visible when children can socialize and negotiate.
- Helps mental development of children. When children imagine and can issue ideas that are stored in children. Children can start to express and get new knowledge from their play.
- Can increase creativity and relieve children from stress. Playing can help children relieve stress from everyday life even from boring children’s routines. So that creativity will develop through games. Children who tend to play in groups with their peers will reduce their feelings of boredom from their activities.
- Children can develop socialization. When playing in groups, children learn to socialize and get valuable lessons when they enter their age group. This is what makes children understand the feeling of fear and related rejection of the situation the child will face.
- Children can analyze problems in the environment. With games played by children, children will experience development. Development that is supported by games is very helpful for child development. The games that are carried out can give children the opportunity to analyze or solve problems. Children will try to understand and analyze in each game.
- The game becomes a moral standard. When children play either at home or at school individually or in groups, learn how the child treats friends or what he wants to expect responses from others to him. Then there is no moral standard in the play group.
- Able to develop the child’s right brain. By playing, the fun aspects will be obtained by children. This will open up opportunities for your child to face his abilities when dealing with peers. By playing the right brain, which is less honed in school, it can be honed with the types of games chosen by your child.