In addition, this may also occur due to frequent scratching before it happened vaginal discharge. It is not impossible if there are lice and scabies on these intimate organs. Scabies itself can be transmitted through sexual contact that is transmitted by your partner. Not only that which can cause itching in the area of the sex organs. Women who have long been malnourished, suffering from tuberculosis, food allergies, drug allergies, anemia and vaginal discharge also complain of itching in the same area.
In order to reduce and eliminate itching in the intimate organs
Some of the things you can do are as follows:
1. We recommend that you avoid scratching, rubbing or adding pressure to the area that feels very itchy. If the itching you feel is continuously scratching, this can cause irritation and cause your intimate organs to feel like burning as well as excessive itching. It is better if you temporarily avoid sex, until the itching you feel completely disappears, it is feared that this symptom is a contagious disease.
2. Stop all use of douches, creams for the vagina, baths with soaks using foam and spraying fragrances that are chemical based which are likely to make your intimate organs even more itchy
3. It is not recommended to shave until the itching is felt to heal.
4. You should avoid wearing very tight clothes such as tight jeans, also make sure your underwear is dry, if your underwear is wet you should immediately replace it with a new one. Keep your feminine area dry by paying attention to air circulation which can prevent the growth of more bacteria.
5. Immediately consult your itching sensation at a doctor who is an expert. After you consult your personal doctor, you will be given a corticosteroid cream to reduce the reaction to the allergies, for women who are quite elderly, this itching can occur due to changes in the outer layer of femininity. This is almost similar to what happens to people who suffer from diabetes. That way you need further checks on blood sugar, this is also done so you can find out the symptoms of itching in these intimate organs are caused by diabetes or not.
Don’t forget for those of you who often experience vaginal discharge in order to keep your intimate organs clean. As well as getting used to washing your intimate organs using water not with a tissue, and it’s good if your intimate organs feel very itchy you immediately change your underwear and wash them with warm water instead of constantly scratching them.