Proper Nutrition For 10 Months Ages
The activities carried out by your baby are increasingly active so that it requires more energy intake in adjusting it. At the age of 10 months, babies have the ability to chew food and swallow properly. You can practice this by letting your child eat alone. Also pay attention nutrition in babies you and baby food with diverse and varied types. In addition to the best breastfeeding, you can meet other needs such as fluids in babies from formula milk or supplemental food. Almost all types of fruit and vegetables are good for baby you, avoid vegetables that are high in fiber and fruits containing alcohol. You can get the addition of animal protein from various types of fish with low mercury. If you want to add poultry like chicken, free-range chicken is recommended. Free-range chicken still naturally does not contain chemicals from its feed.
10 Months Baby Food Menu
A. Broccoli Potato Team
- 40 grams of free-range chicken
- 100 grams of tofu porong in small pieces
- 200 grams of potatoes
- 120 ml of clean water
- 25 grams of broccoli, cut into pieces
How to make :
- First put the chicken, potatoes and carrots in the pan then add water until it boils.
- Add broccoli until soft, about 10 minutes
- Serve immediately
The Broccoli Potato Team is quite high in nutrients. Potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates for the baby’s body. Broccoli with vitamin C content is needed by the body as an antioxidant in babies.
B. Healthy Snacks
At the age of 10 months, the snacks given can approach adult food, but you also still have to be selective because the digestion is still vulnerable. The structure of the food must still be considered, not using chemicals (preservatives, dyes, excess flavorings) so as not to cause health problems for your child. If you are still worried, healthy snacks can be made easily.
Fruit Juice Order
- 1 packet of gelatin without taste
- 1 glass of mango juice
- ½ glass of mandarin orange juice
- 2 glasses of water
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
How to make :
- Mix one packet of gelatin without taste with ½ tablespoon of white sugar.
- Then add two glasses of water, one glass of mango juice, and ½ cup of mandarin orange juice to a boil.
- Put in the mold according to taste
The contents of oranges and mangoes provide energy to help your baby’s needs. The unsaturated fat content in mangoes is good for the development of baby growth. Besides that, the vitamin C content in oranges is very good in helping your baby’s immune system. You can change fruits according to your baby’s needs every day.