Proper nutrition for 14 months of age
The right nutrition is obtained from a variety of foods consumed by your baby at a certain time so that they meet nutritional adequacy. What happens if your child even avoids some of the food on his plate? Or just choosing certain types of food, that’s a mistake that is feared will affect nutritional intake for growth and development. You can find out the nutritional adequacy according to the age of your baby. By 14 months, your baby can be introduced to the family diet gradually. Carbohydrates can be produced from mushy rice, corn, potatoes and baby biscuits. In addition, protein is also needed by the body to repair cells in the body, serve vegetable and animal protein in a balanced manner on the diet. Sufficient vitamins and minerals can be produced from fruits and vegetables, even though you have consumed family food, for fruit that contains alcohol (durians, jackfruit, etc.) avoid it first, the digestion is still not strong.
Food menu for 14 months of age
Although not all babies at the age of 14 months are able to accept the new diet, a unique shaped and colorful dish made from natural ingredients will increase their appetite.
A. Tilapia Beat Rice
- 100 grams of white rice, washed
- 50 grams of peeled beetroot, blender
- 50 grams of tofu
- 75 grams of steamed tilapia, separate from the thorns enough water
- 25 grams of sweet corn
- 25 grams of green beans
- margarine and salt to taste
How to make :
- Cook the rice with beet juice then add enough water if it is not enough so that the end result is mushy rice
- Heat margarine then scrambled tofu, add sweet corn and green beans. after half cooked, enter the steamed tilapia. Ready to be served.
B. Healthy snacks
Spinach cheese porridge
- 1 handful of spinach leaves, boil, then puree
- 50 grams of pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 200 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon formula milk
- 1 tsp grated cheese
How to make :
- Blend the spinach and pumpkin half coarsely, then add cornstarch, water and formula.
- Put in a saucepan, heat up. Stir until thickened
- sprinkle cheese when served.