“Lack of knowledge about the birth process will make pregnant women anxious, and this anxiety will cause the release of stress hormones which can actually slow down the labor process.”
Childbirth is a big struggle, even risked life and death (how noble a mother is) to usher in a new life into this world. Many pregnant women experience mixed feelings as they approach labor. Between happiness, worry, fear and even stress are often experienced, especially experienced by Primigravida mothers (mothers who were pregnant for the first time).
Yes, it is natural, how not. When giving birth normally, mother is likened to an athlete, who exerts all her strength and ability. The muscles around the hips, uterine muscles, and abdominal muscles work very hard during the labor process. If, the mental and physical condition of the pregnant woman is not excellent, the birthing process will become a tiring and painful process.
Yes, like it or not, like it or not. Labor is painful. This pain usually begins during contractions, peaks during childbirth and also after delivery. Not to mention if you have to do assistance measures such as an episiotomy (cutting the perineum-the area between the vagina and anus) to help the birth canal, induction, etc. During the delivery process, the mother will lose an average of about 500 ml of blood. In addition, energy really gets drained when you have to push, push, catch your breath and do other things to support a smooth delivery.
If you imagine all that, wow it turns out that it is very heavy duty as a mother in carrying out this nature.
But Don’t Be Afraid to Face Childbirth, because God has created a woman’s body so perfectly to be able to go through this labor process, Don’t be afraid because this is a natural process and many mothers have gone through this process and also don’t be afraid because fear instead makes the process longer and painful.
One of the most important things is UNDERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE OF BIRTH PROCESS.
Mastering the knowledge of childbirth will make the mother better prepared for childbirth, can control fear, minimize pain and of course make the labor process smoother and faster.
What should mothers understand about the labor process? Of course very much, such as:
- Mother must understand preparation what you need to know in dealing with childbirth. practice what needs to be done, mental preparation like what to do in order to support the labor process later.
- Moms have to understand what do’s and don’ts done during the delivery process.
- Mothers must understand how to give birth comfortably by choosing maternity position correct.
- Mother must understand techniques during labor such as how to push well, encourage good and breathe right so that labor can take place quickly.
- No less important husband and family also have to understand how the role that must be played during the labor process.
- Understand how care and postpartum care
Because there is so much knowledge that mothers need to understand during labor, Introduce Me Pevi Revina, a midwife who has served for 14 years and is also the co-founder of the rhodes24.co.uk website, presents a package of books:
Handbook Package Ready for Labor
This book package consists of:
- 1 Handbook Prepared for Childbirth
- Special Coverbox
- Postpartum Exercise Videos
- Pocket Book Example of a Breastfeeding Mother’s Food Menu List
- Baby Names e-book
A Handbook Ready for Labor
This book consists of 140 pages consisting of 6 chapters discussing:
Know the Labor Process
- Introduction to signs about to give birth
- Body changes before childbirth
- Know how the body works during childbirth
- And the stages of the delivery process that needs to be known
- Etc …
Preparation for Childbirth
Discuss about :
- Preparation for Childbirth
- Tips for Preparing for Delivery Such as Tips for Choosing a Place of Delivery
- What Not to Do Before Labor
- Exercise before childbirth
- Mental Preparation
- How Breathing Techniques During Labor
- Pushing And Pushing During Labor
- How to Choose a Maternity Position
- What Roles Should Husbands Do During Labor
- How to Tips Childbirth Without Pain
- Childbirth Comfortably
- Tips for Normal Childbirth Without Stitches
- Tips to reduce pain during contractions
Discuss about :
- Childbirth Pacsa Recovery Process
- Early Initiation
- Postpartum Miss V Care
- Postpartum Weight Loss Tips
- Overcoming Baby Blues Syndrome
- Guidelines for Choosing Contraceptives
Bonus 1: Special Coverbox
This book is also equipped with a special coverbox (limited stock) so that the book and bonuses can be stored properly in the coverbox. In addition, with this coverbox, this book package can be used as a very special gift or gift for those closest to the mother who are pregnant or as a wedding gift. This Coverbox is embossed and has gold ink underneath.
Bonus 2: Postpartum Exercise DVD
In this postpartum exercise video, the duration of approximately 40 minutes, with DVD format, c
onsists of exercises to help restore postpartum body condition, restore body shape, Kegel exercises and exercises to tighten postpartum muscles.
Here’s the video footage:
Bonus 3: Baby Names E-book
Get a collection of thousands of baby names to be used as inspiration for mothers to give beautiful but meaningful names for future babies. This collection of baby names is arranged alphabetically to make it easier for mothers to find the name they want.
Besides that, there is also a combination of names that are quite beautiful from each letter, of course you don’t want to name just one word right? well we have compiled and combined the names to make it easier for mothers to find the full name for the prospective baby. This collection of books is in the form of an ebook and we will send it to your email.
Get Special Prices
Complete Handbook Package Ready for Labor
- The Complete Handbook for Preparing for Childbirth
- Postpartum Exercise DVD
- Baby Names Ebook
- Exclusive coverbox
Rp. 79,000, –
(The price could changes every time)
Immediately get a special book package at this special price
To get this book, Mother is the way
sms / WA to
BBM to No Pin
With the SMS / BBM format as follows:
Full name, email address, order amount, full address + zip code, the bank you want to use for transfers
Example of SMS / BBM
Rini Anggraeni, [email protected], 1 package of books labor, jl. Maruna jaya no 45, kel. mojopinang, kec. serambut raya, Mojokerto, 47567, BCA
0822-1663-3623 / Pin 5CB4BA0F
Then, later we will reply with the following details of postage and account numbers
Remember Bun, only no 0822-1663-3623 and Pin 5CB4BA0F that we use