Do you often invite you to play? Have you ever threw it in the air? Be careful with this game because a child is bleeding from being hit by a fan.
A warning to all parents who have the habit of playing by being thrown into the air. If you are not careful, your child will be injured, such as a fatal incident that caused Oum to be injured. Oum is Em Phoeyklin’s daughter who was injured because she was hit by a fan.
Em, a 25 year old father. He invites his children to play, just like the games played by parents in general. He played with his daughters in the living room of their house. As reported by dailymaill.co.uk in Rayong, Thailand, he invited his children to play in the living room of his house.
Em and the kids played around and made him laugh. He then threw Em and Oum laughed. Several times Oum laughed and was thrown back by his father until Em threw him too high, so that his daughter’s body was hit by the fan that was on the ceiling of his living room.
Suddenly this incident made Em very surprised. He saw his favorite daughter hit by the fan that was spinning on the ceiling of his living room. As a result of this incident, Oum’s head was bleeding and had to get medical help. Oum was rushed to the hospital for immediate medical assistance.
Oum’s accident was so loud that it even bent the fan in his living room. Even more worrying was that Oum was badly injured. Oum was immediately rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. Em was very shocked especially when he saw his son was injured and had to be rushed to the hospital.
According to Em’s father, he said that as usual he played at home but as he often did every day, but somehow when he threw Oum into the air, suddenly an unexpected incident caused Oum to be hit by a fan. Even so Em said he was still holding his hand.
Conditions were very tense, where Oum’s hand was still being held by his father. It’s just that the head hitting the fan makes Oum seriously injured. Even the blood that was flowing was so much, it was very worrying. Even Oum must be rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. Even Em said in his mind, “This is so terrible, I have to take him to the hospital.”
Even more worrying about her daughter’s surgery and care costs are very expensive. In the calculation of operating and maintenance costs experienced 26.3 million rupiah. This fee is very very expensive. In fact, Em had to sell his belongings just to be able to pay this fee.
Oum’s wound has to be stitched up and now has to get healing. Even the scar on his forehead couldn’t go away. Even so, the family is very grateful, especially Oum’s life who can be saved. Em is also very grateful to the doctors and nurses who have helped him swiftly.
In his speech, “Oum’s condition is better than before. She thanked the doctors and nurses who had helped and helped her. Now Oum is stronger and can smile again after the game that endangered him. ” Said Em, his father.
This incident is an important warning for parents, children who are invited to play being thrown into the air must get serious attention. Even if not careful it will be fatal. May this be a very important warning to all of us.