Fasting pregnant women should pay attention to healthy food intake.
All kinds of nutritious food will support the energy of pregnant women to be able to fast properly. Well, if pregnant women are still confused about preparing a nutritious menu to break their fast, let’s look at the easy recipe for making simple soy sauce chicken below.
Ingredients Necessary To Make A Simple Soy Sauce Iftar Menu For Tasty Pregnant Women
- 1/2 chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions, cut oblique
- 5 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 knuckle ginger, crushed
- Cooking oil to taste
- 1 tomato, cut
- 100 ml of water
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine, for stir fry
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
How to make a simple soy sauce chicken iftar menu for delicious pregnant women
How to Clean Chicken:
- For the first, it is very important for you to know how to clean chicken properly and correctly. This is because food will be sensitive for pregnant women if the hygiene is not maintained properly. To find out how to clean a chicken, let’s see the next step.
- Take the chicken to the sink and first cut the chicken into the pieces you want. Here I cut it into 6 pieces. However, if this size is too small or too big, then you can cut it according to your taste.
- After the chicken is cleaned evenly, continue to clean the chicken under running water. Clean the chicken from the remaining feathers and dirt that is still attached.
- If necessary, knead it slowly when you clean this one material. When finished, remove the chicken from the wash and drain the washing water evenly.
- Put the chicken back in the bowl and coat the chicken using lime juice and the sprinkling of salt that has been prepared. This is functioned to get rid of the fishy smell that sticks to the chicken. For that, after being given this spices, please set aside the chicken for about 10 minutes.
How to Make Soy Sauce Chicken:
- To make this dish, please start by heating the oil in a pan and using medium heat. Wait until the oil you put in the pan is evenly hot.
- Next, please put the chicken in the hot oil and fry the chicken until cooked, but not too dry. When it’s cooked, remove the chicken and set it aside in a plate or bowl before we make the marinade.
- To make the seasoning, put the margarine in a skillet and saute the ginger together with the garlic until it smells good and the two ingredients become more evenly wilted.
- After that, please put the onion in it and sauté this spice until it’s wilted and cooked evenly.
- Put the chicken in the stir fry and stir the ingredients briefly so that all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Enter the sweet soy sauce into it along with water, salt, pepper and saute the spices until cooked until well blended.
- Add the thyme together with the spring onions and stir the ingredients evenly until combined.
Once cooked, remove this dish and serve in a serving bowl. To enhance its appearance, please sprinkle the fried onions on top evenly. Enjoy!