Not a few pregnant women are still confused when they want to fast.
There are many mistaken assumptions among them who claim that fasting will possibly interfere with their pregnancy. However, it is not. Pregnant women can still do this one worship as long as the food intake that goes into their body needs to be considered properly.
Now, talking about good food intake. In the following, we will share a healthy menu for iftar pregnant women with delicious healthy soup konro. The protein content in the meat and its delicious taste will increase your appetite.
Ingredients Necessary To Make Delicious Iftar Menu Soup Konro For Tasty Pregnant Women
- 250 g of typical beef
- 1 L of water
- 4 tablespoons of oil for sauteing
- 5 tablespoons coriander granules
- Roast 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 5 cm galangal
- 12 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 3 lemongrass stalks
- Taoco sauce
- Soy sauce
- Leeks, thinly sliced
- Lime, cut into pieces
- Celery leaves, thinly sliced
How to Make Delicious Konro Soup Iftar Menu for Tasty Pregnant Women
How To Process Meat For Pregnant Women:
- For the first, the main ingredients of meat need to be processed properly for pregnant women. This is because the improper processing of meat will put pregnant women at risk of consuming too much of this dish. The purpose of processing here is that the meat must be cooked thoroughly and completely cooked. Now, to find out how to properly and properly process meat, let’s look at the next steps.
- Please bring the meat and put it in the basin. Then the meat is cut evenly into squares according to the size you want. We recommend that you use a sharp knife to make it easier for you to cut this material evenly.
- After that, please boil water in a saucepan as much as the size stated in the recipe. Wait for the stew to boil and then enter the meat that you have cut into pieces.
- Next, please boil the meat until cooked and evenly tender. When it is cooked, remove this dish and take the meat and then strain the broth evenly. And reserve 1/2 liter of beef broth for us to make into the soup.
How to Make Konro Soup:
- To make this dish, the first thing you can do is to prepare a pot on the stove and use medium heat to heat this one tool. Pour the cooking oil into it just a little bit and wait for the oil to heat evenly.
- After that, saute the ground spices in the pan until it smells delicious and delicious. After that, put the meat in it and stir until evenly distributed.
- Add the broth from the stew and simmer it evenly until it is bubbling and cooked evenly.
- Reduce the heat on the stove and cook again until the meat is evenly cooked. Also taste the seasoning until it fits your taste. If you feel that the seasoning in the meat sauce is not right then don’t hesitate to add more spices to it.
Once cooked, remove this dish and serve in a serving bowl. Sprinkle chives along with celery on top and drizzle with lime juice. Then eat it with the local rice that you have prepared. Enjoy!
Related article: Uduk Rice Recipe and Yellow Rice Recipe