Fasting is a compulsory worship practiced by Muslims around the world.
Not a few pregnant women who also participate in this one worship. So, can pregnant women carry out this one worship activity? It is allowed. As long as the intake of vitamins and nutrients from healthy food can still be fulfilled properly.
For this reason, pregnant women are advised to eat healthy foods such as vegetables and fruits during breaking and sahur. Well, if you are still confused about what dishes to serve iftar later, then this time the quail egg soup dish will be able to make a delicious and healthy dish for pregnant women who participate in fasting.
Ingredients Necessary To Make Iftar Menu Quail Egg Soup Combination of Vegetables for Healthy and Delicious Pregnant Women
- 5 quail eggs
- 75 grams of green beans
- 75 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of oyster mushrooms
- 75 grams of peas
- 1 cm ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1.7 liters of water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 whole fried garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 celery stalk, tied
- 1 block of chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 spring onions, cut 1 cm
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to Make an Iftar Menu for Quail Egg Soup for Healthy and Delicious Pregnant Women
How to Prepare the Main Ingredients:
- For the first, please prepare a pan and boil the quail eggs in it along with enough water. Boil until the eggs are cooked for about 10 minutes.
- While waiting, please prepare other ingredients such as beans. Please clean this material and cut into 3 cm pieces or according to your taste. Put in a container and set aside temporarily.
- Next is the peas, also keep this one ingredient and put it in a container to then set aside temporarily.
- As for carrots, please clean the carrot skin evenly using a knife. After that, cut the carrots evenly into round shapes. Put in a container and set aside temporarily.
- For oyster mushrooms, please roughly shred this material evenly and also put it in a separate container and set aside temporarily.
- Finally, please wash all ingredients evenly under running clean water. Remove and drain temporarily.
- Then remove the egg, warm it briefly and peel it evenly by hand and put the peeled egg in a container and set aside temporarily.
How to Make Quail Egg Soup:
- To make this dish, please boil water in a pot and add ginger along with celery and garlic. Stir and cook this dish until it smells delicious and delicious.
- After that, put green beans together with peas, quail eggs and carrots. Cook these ingredients until half cooked and leave for a while.
- Then add the oyster mushrooms along with the chicken stock, pepper, sugar, ground nutmeg and salt. Stir the soup evenly until it’s blended and evenly distributed. Then cook until cooked.
- Before being lifted, please put the green onion in it. Stir briefly then remove this dish and then turn off the stove.
Serve quail egg soup dish in a serving bowl and enjoy it together with a plate of warm rice (Related article: Uduk Rice Recipe and Yellow Rice Recipe) at the time of breaking the fast comes the time. While enjoying this delicious and delicious meal, Mother.