Who says that pregnant women cannot participate in fasting?
The proof, many pregnant women who participate in this worship activity and stay healthy. As long as food and nutrition intake is well maintained, then fasting will be fine for pregnant women.
Now, to maintain good nutritional intake during fasting for pregnant women, then this type of food can be made at home for mothers. Come on, also serve delicious asparagus soup dishes for pregnant women as a healthy iftar menu.
Ingredients needed to make a delicious and delicious iftar asparagus soup menu for pregnant women
- 200 grams of Asparagus
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 celery stalk
- 700 ml of water
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- Chicken broth 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make delicious and delicious iftar asparagus soup menu for pregnant women
How to Prepare the Main Ingredients:
- For the first, you should first clean the chicken that you have prepared. This is because the ingredients used for cooking this time must be properly cleaned. Because cleanliness will affect the health of pregnant women. For that, make sure if you clean the chicken evenly until clean.
- This can be done by washing the chicken using clean water and making sure that the remaining dirt on the chicken is cleaned evenly.
- When finished, please prepare the asparagus. The trick is to cut the asparagus first using a knife the size you want evenly. Put it in a container and wash it thoroughly using running water.
- As for the eggs, please beat this material using a fork in the bowl until it comes off evenly. When finished set aside temporarily.
- Furthermore, after all the ingredients are evenly prepared. Please prepare the pot on the stove using medium heat evenly. Wait until it’s hot then pour water into it.
- Boil the chicken until cooked and remove the chicken to then shred the meat evenly. Put in a container and set aside temporarily.
- Also melt the cornstarch with a little water and stir this material evenly until evenly and well combined.
How To Make Asparagus Soup:
- To make this dish, you can do this by preheating the margairn in a pan and waiting for the margarine to melt evenly.
- After that, saute the garlic together with the onion evenly until this ingredient becomes even more fragrant and wilted.
- When finished, put the shredded chicken into it. Stir these ingredients evenly until combined. Enter water into it and cook this ingredient until it boils evenly.
- Enter the beaten egg into it and stir it evenly. Then add the mezeina flour to it. Stir evenly until these ingredients are thickened and combined.
- Add the remaining spices to it and add the chopped asparagus. Cook until the ingredients become even more wilted.
Once cooked, remove this dish and don’t forget to taste the spices from this dish so that it fits evenly. Thus, this dish will be ready for you to enjoy together with your family when it is time to break the fast. Enjoy this special dish.