Consumption of healthy foods for pregnant women who are fasting will be an important intake.
This is so that the nutrition and nutrition of pregnant women can be fulfilled even though they are fasting. Well, for mothers who are still confused about which food to serve for breaking the fast later, you can serve quail egg chicken ball soup at home.
Ingredients needed to make a delicious iftar menu for quail egg chicken ball soup for pregnant women
- 14 quail eggs
- 100 grams of ground shrimp
- 200 grams of ground chicken
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 egg white
- 1 celery stalk, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- the oil for frying
- 2 garlic cloves, puree
- 2,000 ml of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 100 grams of fresh ear mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 leek, cut oblique
- Ground spices:
- 6 shallots, fried
- 3 garlic cloves, fried
How to make a delicious iftar menu for quail egg chicken ball soup for pregnant women
How to Make Chicken Balls:
- For the first one, we will start by first preparing the pot and putting water in it. Prepare a pan on the stove and use the heat that is on the stove. Then pour the quail eggs into it and boil the eggs until cooked.
- While waiting, please mix the shrimp together with the ground chicken in the same container and set aside for a while.
- After the eggs are cooked, remove the eggs and soak them in cold water evenly. Peel off the skin using your hands and keris evenly.
- To make chicken balls, you can do this by mixing all the ingredients together with the spices evenly in the same container. With the exception of quail eggs and cooking oil. Stir the ingredients evenly until combined.
- Take a little dough and flatten it by hand. However, make sure that your hands are cleaned evenly. Give the top using quail eggs and wrap it again using the dough until the quail eggs are covered with dough evenly.
- When finished, please prepare the skillet and pour the cooking oil into it. Use medium heat to heat the cooking oil and wait for the oil to heat evenly.
- Fry the chicken balls in it and leave it until the dough is evenly covered in oil. Cook the dough until cooked and browned until cooked and dry. Once cooked, remove this dish and serve it temporarily in a serving plate to then set aside temporarily.
How to Make Chicken Ball Soup:
- To make this dish, please prepare a pan and put the broth in it. Cook until the ingredients become even more boiling.
- Enter the ground spices along with the ear mushrooms, pepper powder, sugar, sesame oil and salt. Stir these ingredients evenly until they are evenly mixed.
- After that, just enter the chicken ball that you have fried into it. Cook until it boils until the spices soak into the chicken ball evenly.
- Before being lifted, please put the green onion in it and stir. Then cook for a while.
Once cooked, remove this dish and serve it in the serving bowl that you have prepared. You will be ready to enjoy this quail egg chicken ball soup dish when it’s time to break the fast.