When the month of Ramadan comes, usually many pregnant women ask whether they can fast or not? Pregnant women may fast in the holy month of Ramadan on the condition that an examination has been carried out and the results are healthy.
However, you must really pay attention to your diet when breaking the fast and dawn. When sahur is recommended for pregnant mother to consume healthy and nutrient-rich foods. One menu that can be tried for pregnant women suhoor is quail egg soup. As we know, quail eggs are one type of egg that has many health benefits. Not only that, these small eggs are also very good when consumed by pregnant women.
Quail eggs are a recommended food for pregnant women. Quail eggs contain high enough choline. Which content is good and has an important role for brain development. It is good for pregnant women to consume quail eggs so that the brain development of the fetus is good. In addition, if adequate choline consumption can reduce the risk of birth defects or miscarriage.
The quail egg itself can be processed into various kinds of dishes, one of which is processed into soup. Besides being healthy and having considerable benefits, this quail egg soup also has a delicious and delicious taste. The addition of various vegetables in it will make this quail egg soup even more nutritious and healthier. Here are recipes and how to make quail egg soup for pregnant women ‘s meal.
Ingredients For Making Sahur Menu For Pregnant Women Quail Egg Soup
Main Ingredients of Quail Egg Soup
- 10 boiled quail eggs
- 50 grams of cauliflower
- 1 carrot, cut sideways
- 50 grams of wet ear mushrooms
- Fried onions to taste
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 liter of beef broth
Quail Egg Soup Seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 Green onion slice
How to make a delicious and delicious suhoor menu for pregnant women quail egg soup
How to Prepare Quail Egg Soup
- First of all, prepare some tools that will be used for cooking such as a frying pan, knife, cutting board, serving bowl and other equipment needed.
- If everything is ready, the first step you have to do can start from peeling the prepared garlic. If so, crush the garlic.
- After that, peel the onions too. Then slice lengthwise and chop. Also slice the cleaned leeks.
- Put the wet ear mushrooms that have been prepared. Then wash the mushrooms until they are completely clean. If necessary, wash the mushrooms several times.
- Take a knife or a special tool for peeling carrots. If it’s available, you can simply peel the carrots by scrapping them with a knife or using a special carrot peeler. Then slice the carrots obliquely.
- Wash the cauliflower using clean water. So that all dirt or caterpillars stuck to the cauliflower are gone, you can wash them using salt water.
- Bring the water to a boil, then boil the quail eggs that you have prepared until they are completely cooked. When it is cooked, remove the quail eggs and chill. Once cool, peel the quail eggs and set aside.
How to Make Quail Egg Soup
- If all the ingredients are ready, you can cook it right away. First, pour the cooking oil on a hot skillet on the stove. Leave it until the cooking oil is hot or bubbling. If it’s like that, you can add spices like onions and garlic. Stir well and cook until it smells good.
- Pour in the prepared broth. Let it boil until the broth. After that, enter the carrot pieces. Cook carrots until cooked.
- Next, add the quail eggs, mushrooms and cauliflower. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Add other spices such as salt, sugar and ground pepper. Stir until evenly distributed. Cook again for about 5 minutes, then remove.
- Serve this quail egg soup in a prepared serving bowl or bowl. Then sprinkle on top using chopped green onions. Serve while it’s still warm so it’s more delicious and delicious.
Apart from vegetables, it is highly recommended that pregnant women include fruits in their suhoor menu. This is done in order to avoid constipation in pregnant women. The reason is, the meal that is lacking in fiber will have problems in the digestive system. Apart from fruits, pregnant women are also encouraged to consume special milk for pregnant women to increase their strength. However, if the blood sugar level of pregnant women is high, it would be better if you drink milk that has been recommended by your doctor. Things that pregnant women must remember when eating Suhoor, namely, do not consume spicy foods. If you wanted, it would be better not to overdo it. Consumption of lots of water is highly recommended.
That’s the recipe for the sahur menu for pregnant women with quail egg soup.