The complete yellow rice dish is perfect for serving in the midst of your beloved family. The taste is delicious with the addition of a tempting complementary menu that will make you and your family addicted.
You can serve this yellow rice as a breakfast menu in the morning. The presence of yellow rice on the dining table will arouse your appetite and your family.
Make complete yellow rice at home easily and simply. Here we present yellow rice recipe Complete.
Ingredients For Making Complete Yellow Rice
Complete Yellow Rice Main Ingredients
- 1 liter of rice
- 3/4 liter coconut milk
Complete Yellow Rice Seasoning
- 3 cm turmeric
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 shallots
- 1 whole hazelnut
Tempe Orek Ingredients
- 300 grams of tempeh
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 slices of galangal
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 200 ml of water
- 1 flavoring
Potato Stir-fry Ingredients
- 250 grams of potatoes
- Right amount of oil
- 4 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 large red chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon hazelnut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 lime leaves
- 2 cm galangal meat
- 70 ml of water
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Eggs to taste
- Salt to taste
Other Complementary Materials
How To Make Complete Yellow Rice For Your Beloved Family
How to Prepare Ingredients
- If you have prepared all the ingredients, then you can immediately process them. First, wash the rice that you have prepared until it is completely clean. If so, drain first.
- Then, wash the turmeric thoroughly. Then peel the skin and grate it finely.
- Wash the bay leaves. Then crush lemongrass.
- Puree onion, garlic and hazelnut.
How to Make Complete Yellow Rice
- Take the turmeric that you grated earlier. Then mix the grated turmeric with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir until evenly distributed and squeeze the water while filtered. If so, you can set it aside for a moment.
- Prepare a tool for steaming. Then steam the rice that you have cleaned or washed until half cooked.
- If the rice is half cooked, you can lift it. Put the rice into the basin.
- Pour the coconut milk into the basin along with other spices such as for example, turmeric water, mashed spices, lemongrass stalks and bay leaves.
- After that, stir the rice using a spatula until the spices are well blended, and the coconut milk is soaked with the rice.
- Next, add salt and stir until evenly distributed.
- If so, you can return to preparing the steamer and steam the rice again until it’s cooked and tender, or about 20 minutes.
- Finally, you can remove yellow rice.
How to Make Tempe Orek
- Take the tempe that you have prepared. Then cut the tempeh into cubes.
- Heat oil in a skillet. After the hot oil, fry the tempeh until half cooked. If so, drain.
- Peel the garlic and slice thinly. Then crush the galangal.
- Reheat enough oil in the skillet. When the oil is hot, saute the garlic until it smells good. Then enter the greetings and galangal. Stir well and wait for the spices to wilt and smell good.
- Next, enter the tempeh together with other ingredients such as water, tempeh, flavorings, salt and soy sauce. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Cook until all the spices are absorbed and dry.
- If it’s like that, you can immediately pick it up.
How To Make Potatoes
- Peel the potato skins. Then cut into cubes and wash the potatoes thoroughly. Drain well.
- Fry the potatoes until they are discolored and tender. Then remove and set aside.
- Grind spices such as shallots, garlic, red chilies, hazelnut and pepper.
- Saute all the spices that have been mashed. Add the lime leaf and galangal slices. Stir until it smells good.
- Add water then add salt and sugar. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Enter the fried potatoes. Cook until the spices are absorbed.
- When it’s done, you can lift and serve it.
How to make an omelette
- Put the eggs that you prepared earlier into the container. Add salt to taste. Then beat until the eggs expand and the salt dissolves. After that, set it aside first.
- Turn on the stove and heat the skillet on it. Add enough cooking oil to the pan. Wait a few moments until the cooking oil is hot or bubbling.
- After that, enter the egg that you beat earlier. Fry the eggs until they’re cooked or turn brown.
- Next, remove and drain the omelet that you made earlier. Then slice thinly and lengthwise the omelet.
Serve complete yellow rice along with orek tempeh, sauteed potatoes and other complementary ingredients or you can add vegetables as a complement. Vegetables that you can make complementary include cucumbers, tomatoes or basil.
That’s the recipe and how to make complete yellow rice. Good luck and happy creation.