1. Get some exercise. Exercising twice a week during pregnancy will be very good for you. Sports for pregnant women are usually walking, swimming, yoga and gymnastics. The exercise you can do actually depends on how active you were before pregnancy. Vigorous exercise is not recommended for those who have a high risk of pregnancy complications and those who are pregnant. Drink plenty of water while exercising. This will not only be useful for making your body fresh again but also for keeping the skin hydrated so that the skin will look shiny and healthy. And don’t forget to consult your doctor before engaging in strenuous physical activity. Read: Types and Benefits of Exercise for Pregnant Women
2. Choose clothes specifically for pregnant women that make you look or feel beautiful. You may often see pregnant women who wear very large clothes such as T-shirts and ancient pregnant skirts. This outfit is comfortable but if you want to look beautiful, you have to think twice about wearing these clothes and you can consider wearing knitwear that is both fashionable and comfortable. Other articles: Maternity Clothes
You can add some accessories such as jewelry or your signature bag to complete your appearance. Choose shoes that are comfortable to wear. It’s a good thing if flat shoes or flat shoes are a trend right now. And stilleto is a big no-no for those of you who are pregnant, unless you are going to attend formal events. Read: Tips for Staying Fashionable While Pregnant
3. Eat a balanced diet. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. You can get enough of the vitamins and minerals your body needs from these vegetables and fruits. You should stay away from fatty foods and prefer lean meat. Reduce consumption of drinks that contain caffeine, if you are a coffee lover. Caffeine is a stimulant that can affect your rest and sleep hours. Apart from that, caffeine also has a detrimental effect on the unborn baby. Read: Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
4. Make use of the hairstyle you have. Did you know that hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy can make your hair nicer, shiny and thicker? Do not cut or tie your hair back just to make it easier for you to take care of it. Instead, go to a salon and let the hairdressers choose the style that suits you best. When your hair looks beautiful, of course you can also feel that your appearance looks beautiful.
5. Don’t miss out on cosmetics and beauty products. Pregnancy will limit your use of products that contain chemicals because they can adversely affect the baby’s condition. However, this is not reason enough to keep you away from cosmetics. You can look for beauty products available in the market that are safe for pregnant women. And it would be better if you consult your doctor. Read: Types of Cosmetics to Avoid During Pregnancy
You can try to use a mineral powder which is very easy to apply and also light; and it is very important for you to choose a powder color that matches your skin tone. Put a little eyeshadow in a color that can make your eyes pop. Brown eyes work great with purple, blue eyes go great with browns and green or brownish red eyes work well with pink eyeshadow. You can also wear eyeshadow in neutral colors that will suit anyone.
To make you look fresher, you can add blush-on to your cheeks. Apply a pink blush-on to give a natural look to your makeup. Finally, moisturize your lips and then apply a long-lasting lipstick of your choice of color. Red lipstick will make you look pretty, but pink lipstick will make you look more fashionable.
6. Your attitude is very important to make you look beautiful. Believe that you look beautiful and beautiful, then you will look like that. Fight negative feelings that come with positive thoughts.