Thus it will continue until the child starts to enter school so that it provides healthy snacks every day. Most of the children refused to bring supplies because they felt they were not attractive or uncomfortable. Change the feeling of being outdated when giving supplies to your children, give your children understanding that bringing food at home will help your child maintain health, especially in helping meet nutritional values. You can do diet control and direct supervision of the food your children eat during school hours by providing nutritious food supplies.
In overcoming this problem you should do a few tips below:
1. You can provide food supplies with additional natural dyes, for example by adding coloring from oranges, beets or green vegetables.
2. Make it a habit to use a safe lunch box, as much as possible avoid using disposable rice containers because they contain chemicals there is a concern that when exposed to hot food it will interfere with the health of your child.
3. Providing food supplies to your children is a challenge so that you are required to be more creative. Try to provide a more varied diet. For example, by providing rice, meat and different types of vegetables every day. Don’t be afraid to try new, practical recipes for your little one.
4. Give a different menu if your child has more than one meal at school. Usually for children who have entered elementary school. So that you don’t get bored and run out of supplies without having to buy food at school.
5. The next trick that you must have is food packaging so that the food you provide does not mix, use a barrier between side dishes and vegetables, complete by providing a separator that is generally available on your child’s tableware.
Getting used to providing food supplies to your children when going to school is a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain in your family. You can easily control the food consumed by your child without having to worry about nutritional values not being met. Initially you will get rejection from your child, but if you can provide food that is varied and interesting then your child will quickly accept it. Don’t forget to continue to develop your creativity in providing provisions for your little one.