The health of pregnant women when preparing for pregnancy really supports the birth of a healthy baby. Good nutrition can support the birth of a healthy baby without complications. Therefore it is very important to pay attention to the nutrition of expectant mothers during contraception.
The period of contraception which is supported by good nutritional conditions in the expectant mother will support optimal reproductive function. This is related to the process of maturing eggs, producing quality eggs, and making the fertilization process perfect. In addition, good nutrition will prepare energy reserves for fetal growth and development. With adequate nutrition will affect the overall condition at the time of conception. (Also read: How to Get Pregnant Fast )
Given the importance of the conception (conception) to support a healthy baby, you can supplement it with a balanced nutritional value, as in the guidelines below:
1. Complete a varied diet for balanced nutrition. Also avoid unhealthy ready-to-eat foods in the 6 months before pregnancy.
2. Pay attention to the amount of consumption so that you avoid excessive certain foods. You can adjust it to your needs.
3. Reduce preserved foods, preserved foods such as canned, instant, soft drinks have chemicals that are less supportive of regenerating body cells with good quality egg cells.
4. Complete your diet with nutrients that are essential for the formation of the fetus. Some of the nutrients that play a role include:
- Folic acid. Folic acid content is found in green vegetables, beef liver, soybeans, avocados and oranges. The content of folic acid is very good for the conception period until the first trimester which has benefits for the development of the central nervous system and the fetus.
- Iron. You can get iron in egg yolks, oranges, liver, green vegetables and red meat. To balance the circulation of releasing eggs.
- Zinc. Zinc is found in many nuts, eggs, meat and whole grains. During conception, it helps in genetic production when fertilization occurs.
- Calcium. Complete with the calcium found in milk. The role of calcium during conception is to provide energy for the sperm to move towards the ovum. When sperm reach the ovum, calcium stimulates fertilization.
Thus for those of you who are planning a pregnancy complete adequate nutrition. With adequate nutrition it will make the mother healthy and ready to enter conception. The optimal conception period will form a healthy fetus and reduce the risk of harming the fetus.