Here are simple ways you can do:
1. Do it activities on foot casually. The easiest and cheapest way to stimulate the baby to be born quickly is to walk regularly just before delivery. When walking, position your body correctly, keep your body straight, and not leaning too much back. Walking is the most common and natural way to help induce labor.
2. Intimate relationship with husband. The fluid that a man produces contains prostaglandins that can help the cervix become soft and also readily open. The content contained in sperm can also help stimulate the appearance of contractions in the uterus and make the cervix relax.
3. Perform stimulation on the nipples. Performing stimulating activities on the nipples is also said to release oxytocin which can stimulate the uterus to contract. You can also do this activity yourself or ask your husband for help. However, this activity should not be done excessively because it can result in very long, strong contractions and interfere with blood flow to the fetus. Do this activity with a focus on one breast first for about five minutes.
4. Do birthing balls. Birthing balls are very useful for helping babies in the womb move. You can do this by sitting on a very flexible and soft ball while you move your body. The movement of your body can encourage the baby to move into a very good position.
5. Eliminate feelings of anxiety in you. It is normal for you to feel more anxious just before delivery. To reduce the anxiety you feel you can share it by discussing your anxiety with your husband, or a doctor. Design some activities that will make you more relaxed.
6. Follow pregnancy exercise. Do it with a pregnancy exercise routine, guided by an expert instructor. The benefits of pregnancy exercise itself are to help in loosening the area in the baby’s birth canal, smoothing the lower part of the baby towards the birth canal, helping the uterus contract more effectively and helping the labor process to be smoother and easier.
7. Doing reflexology. This reflexology not only can balance the systems in your body, it can also stimulate to go childbirth process. It is better if actions like this are done under the supervision of your personal doctor who knows about reflexology techniques.
Thus, those of you who want to stimulate the fetus to be born naturally should be able to manage themselves deeply prepare for labor, both physically and mentally. So that the delivery process can run smoothly, especially for those of you who want a normal delivery.