For those of you who want to manage expenses properly, equipment baby What is indispensable is generally categorized into baby clothing, toiletries, sleeping equipment, travel equipment and health equipment. Some things such as eating utensils and baby games you can still postpone on the next list because you are still vulnerable to a long time from the birth of the baby. Baby clothing equipment is indeed very diverse, there are many styles, colors and materials that you can choose from. For those of you who want to complete baby clothes, you should pay attention to the steps below.
Here are tips for choosing clothes for newborns:
1. During the first few months, babies grow very fast. So you have to buy clothes that are a little bigger. In addition, try to buy clothes that have several sizes considering that you cannot predict your baby’s weight at birth. Read here: Baby Boy Names
2. Newborn baby’s skin is very sensitive. So, when buying clothes you should check the label to find out the fabric material. Avoid clothes that leave lint. Cotton fabrics should take precedence over synthetics. Cotton cloth is easier to absorb sweat so it avoids irritation on the baby’s skin.
3. Newborns spend most of their time sleeping. So you should buy clothes that keep your baby warm as well as styles that are simple, loose and comfortable. The use of some accessories in the clothes is not a problem as long as it does not interfere with movement and the material does not make the baby’s skin experience irritation such as irritation or injury.
4. The neck of the baby’s clothes should be simple. There should be no collar that makes it difficult for your baby to move around. Clothes with a wide neck and simple are best for your baby. In addition, for clothes with certain models and sizes that are too small, it is difficult to remove / replace the clothes. So that babies are fussy because they are uncomfortable with their clothes. Avoid clothes that are tightly stretched to the arms and waistline as they can irritate the delicate skin of the baby.
5. Clothes should be exposed from the side, front or back as this will help you put on or take off the baby’s clothes. Avoid clothes that have lots of buttons, hooks, and zippers as they can prove to be dangerous for your baby especially when the accessory parts are loose and within the reach of the baby so they can fit in the baby’s mouth.
6. When choosing warm clothes, it must be made of cotton or wool only because babies will breathe easily instead of using clothes with high fiber which will make it difficult for babies, especially when worn while sleeping.