There are many benefits that can be obtained with a stroller. When traveling or traveling with your little one, it will certainly provide a lot of convenience for the mother. A stroller, which is usually equipped with a basket feature, can be used to store other baby items, so that the mother will be more efficient in carrying baby equipment when traveling with your little one. So, outings for parents will be more fun with your little one. In addition, the baby will feel comfortable being taken for a walk by the parents, if the baby feels sleepy, he can immediately fall asleep in the stroller. If the stroller is equipped with toys, the stroller can be a fun place to play for your little one. In addition, a stroller can be used as an alternative dining chair for babies.
Various models of strollers are on offer today. Starting from high prices to cheap, ranging from sophisticated to simple. Many factors can be used as a reference before buying this stroller. Here are some tips that mothers can use as a reference in buying a baby stroller:
The first thing to note, of course, is the safety of the stroller. Some things that need to be considered about the safety of this baby stroller include:
- Check the stability of the baby stroller you are going to buy. Do not let the stroller roll over easily, especially when you add weight such as putting baby equipment in the basket.
- Check the quality of the seat belt and the key. Babies often move a lot while in a pram, don’t let the seat belt come off just because of the baby’s movements. Try doing a little test by tugging at the seat belt when it’s locked.
- Check all parts carefully, including the bolts whether they look easy to come off or not. Also check whether the stroller has a sharp point or not, which could endanger the baby or you or the people around you.
- Check the pram brakes. Ensure that the stroller brakes are functioning properly. Try to have the stroller have a hand brake too, so that when you need sudden braking you won’t have any trouble. Also, make sure that the stroller has a wheel lock when the carriage stops.
After you are sure of the safety factor of the stroller you are going to buy, pay attention to the comfort level of the stroller. Here are some things to consider regarding the comfort of a stroller:
- Choose a stroller with a height of encouragement according to your body portion, so that you are really comfortable when pushing the stroller. Or buy a stroller with a handle or push stick that can be raised or lowered, making it easier to adjust the height.
- Pay attention to the wheels of the stroller. If a stroller is planned to be used for long distances with uneven roads, then choose a baby stroller with larger wheels to provide more comfort for the baby, but if it is used only for home and surrounding areas, use smaller wheels.
- Pay attention to the supplies basket. Is it able to fit several items of baby equipment or not, as this makes it efficient
- Choose one that is easy to fold, so that the stroller is practical to carry everywhere
- Choose a stroller according to the size or age of your baby
- Check the hood of the stroller, whether it really can provide shade to the baby or not.
- Choose a stroller that you really think is light and easy to control
- It would be better if you adjust the purchase of a stroller based on the purpose of using the stroller itself. Because each stroller will be good if it is used according to its respective functions. The following are examples of several types of strollers according to their function
Travel / Car Seat Set Stroller