Leucorrhoea or flour albus can be divided into two groups, namely normal vaginal discharge and abnormal vaginal discharge. Normal or physiological vaginal discharge is usually experienced by women every month which is influenced by hormones while vaginal discharge that is abnormal or pathological can be a sign of a problem in your female area. For those of you who are young and experiencing pregnancy vaginal discharge during pregnancy, pay attention to some of the things below that can distinguish normal vaginal discharge or abnormal vaginal discharge, including:
1. Increased mucus production in early pregnancy can be classified as general, such as thick mucus discharge as a sign of pregnancy which is influenced by the hormone estrogen which results in increased blood flow to the pelvis. Although pregnant women generally have increased mucus production caused by hormones, if your vaginal discharge is odorless, colorless and causes itching, you should immediately be aware of it.
2. In early pregnancy, an increase in intimate organ fluids can occur because the implantation process can be accompanied by spotting which is still considered normal in early pregnancy as long as it does not cause itching and smell.
3. Also pay attention fluid texture excreted by your intimate organs, some cases have found a thickened liquid resembling cheese accompanied by a fishy smell and greenish or yellowish in color. In addition, it causes pregnant women to experience cramps or abdominal pain, one of which is a signal of infection of your sex organs that can threaten you and the fetus.
4. Although you can find out normal or abnormal vaginal discharge that you experience in early pregnancy, it’s a good idea to consult your doctor to find out causes of vaginal discharge during your pregnancy.
The causes of vaginal discharge in early pregnancy can be divided into three types, namely vulvovaginal candidosis which can be caused by microorganisms that are triggered by fungal cells during pregnancy, bacterial vaginosis, which is a condition of reduced growth of good bacteria during pregnancy, the last is trichomoniasis occurs due to sexual intercourse. unhealthy resulting in protozoa infecting the female sex organs. Even though vaginal discharge is not always dangerous at the beginning, it often makes you uncomfortable.
Here are some ways you can treat vaginal discharge in early pregnancy:
- Don’t forget to keep your intimate organs clean after urinating or defecating. Washing intimate orga in the right way, namely from front to back.
- Avoid using tight synthetic underwear because it will make sweat and bacteria grow in your sex organs.
- Avoid soaking in warm water, which triggers the fungus that causes vaginal discharge to thrive in warm conditions.
- Reduce sugary foods and contain caffeine which can trigger bacteria that cause vaginal discharge