Actually, the cause of problems in this area of femininity, usually occurs when the gestational age is very young and almost similar to several other causes of vaginal discharge. Causes of vaginal discharge the most common problem is the cleanliness of the female area. The discharge itself is physiological (normal) and some is pathological (not normal). If the vaginal discharge is in a normal state, the discharge tends to be clear and odorless and does not cause itching. Unlike the pathological vaginal discharge itself, the fluid that is released by your female area will smell, cause itching in the female area, it will also be painful when urinating. other than that the color of the liquid itself more of a green color.
Most women who are pregnant do not really complain about the symptoms of vaginal discharge they suffer. This can happen because he is not bothered. However, if this continues to be allowed continuously, the vaginal discharge can endanger your pregnancy. Not only that, vaginal discharge can also result in premature labor. Leucorrhoea during pregnancy it can also cause your water to break prematurely.
To overcome vaginal discharge during pregnancy you can say the following way:
1. You should avoid using dirty water when washing your female area, especially if we use public toilets.
2. Always use underwear made from cotton, other than that, avoid wearing synthetic-based underwear as well as avoid tight pants.
3. You should not wear panty liners too often every day. Panty liners can make your feminine area moist.
4. Immediately change your underwear when it feels very damp.
5. Clean regularly your female area from front to back when finished urinating and defecating. This can help you reduce your risk of getting contaminated by microorganisms in the bladder and rectum.
6. We recommend that you reduce all sweet foods that contain lots of caffeine.
7. Before you buy drugs, you should consult with your obstetrician or midwife. Consume it vaginal discharge medicine prescribed by the doctor.
8. After bathing, make sure your feminine area is completely dry. You can use a clean towel to dry it and it’s a good idea not to use scented wipes.
9. Avoid using cleansing soap for feminine areas.