Changing diapers regularly can prevent diaper rash baby skin will stay dry. Check the condition of your diapers regularly, changing diapers can be done at least 2-3 hours. Even so, some mothers often complain because it is really difficult to change diapers due to overactive babies. The question that sometimes arises is whether your ability to change baby’s diaper is less skilled or is it because your baby is hyperactive?
You should not assume that your baby is hyperactive because basically changing diapers requires skill and patience. Babies who now have the ability to attract, challenge, touch and explore, this urge is so great that it is difficult to calm them down.
Here are tips for changing diapers for active babies:
1. You can provide some interesting activities before changing the diaper. For example, by singing so that it catches his attention.
2. Second, you can clamp your child’s favorite toy in the mouth so the baby tries to grab the toy. Change toys from time to time to avoid boredom in your child.
3. In addition, you can put a toy next to your baby so that it attracts his attention.
4. Then you can move your fingers up and down on the legs and stomach so that your baby laughs and can change your baby’s diaper easily.
5. You can make funny facial movements when changing your baby’s diaper but when cleaning his bottom you shouldn’t do it.
6. Make changes quickly so you can do them in a short time and divert your baby immediately.
Meanwhile, if your baby still does not want to stay still, use the floor with a soft mat so that it can avoid cuts or falls while changing the diaper. Also prepare all equipment within reach of your hands so that when needed do not go too far and use it too long.
Thus, for those of you who now have active children and have difficulty changing diapers, do the above tricks to help you overcome diaper changes and diaper rash which often occurs in babies. After you are done, you can put your baby in a safe place then put the dirty diaper in the basket, wash your hands if necessary, you can use an antiseptic solution.