Here are tips for optimizing brain development in babies:
1. You can invite your baby to laugh together, either some actions that make him recognize you or the objects around him. With the help of toys that are adapted to the age of your baby, it can help you to stimulate laughter.
2. Even though your baby’s abilities are still very limited, at the age of one month old babies can be invited to joke. This has to do with honing your verbal skills for you.
3. In addition to talking to him, you can occasionally invite him to sing. In this way it will be more effective in adding vocabulary to your baby.
4. Every now and then you can hug your baby, your baby’s hug will make him feel comfortable and feel the love of his parents.
5. Several ways to optimize your baby’s abilities so that you can occasionally read a story book or tell a story even though your baby doesn’t fully understand you. This will help sharpen your verbal skills as well as learn to understand you.
6. Invite your child to do activities that increase pleasure and happiness, especially if you spend time with your baby just to play.
The role of the brain and its function in fast-growing brain development during the first year of your baby’s birth:
This section develops in early pregnancy which functions to regulate light movement such as swallowing fruit juice, pinching the legs or gnawing the baby’s fingers. Likewise with basic functions in your baby such as breathing, metabolism and heart rate. Although this part of the brain can control complex baby movements.
2. Limbic System
This system is related to the baby’s emotions and will function actively when the baby’s feelings change, then will flow the response to the brain stem and control the body’s reactions according to feelings.
3. The mirror nerve
The mirror nerve will function when your baby sees someone else doing an activity so that this sign will help your baby imitate the person’s movements. One example is when you laugh, your baby will laugh along with you or when you talk, your baby will open their mouth as if they want to follow your movement.
4. Big brain or cerebrum
One of the roles associated with movement is to prepare the baby for changes that will help his development. Like creeping or learning to crawl.
5. Frontal Lobe
One of the parts associated with data storage and images located in the cerebrum. So that stored some memory images and pictures of other people will help increase the ability to remember.