Moisturizing and Protects Skin from the Sun
An additional important thing you should do in your routine skin care during pregnancy (and after) is to use a moisturizer that contains at least SPF 15, and protection against a wider spectrum (which works against UVA and UVB rays).
During pregnancy, an increase in hormones triggers an increase in the number of pigment cells, which can cause facial acne, or “mask during pregnancy.” Using sunscreen every day – whether it’s raining or not – is the best way to avoid skin discoloration. If you are already planning to go out in the hot sun or on the beach, protect yourself with sunscreen that is safe to use during pregnancy.
Acne and Oil
- Get used to washing your face twice a day. Mild Cleanser or mild facial cleanser is perfect for use during pregnancy. Use warm water to clean and rinse, do it gently when wiping the pan
- If you use hair oil every day, protect your face from being constantly exposed to oily hair.
- If your hair is often exposed to your face, change your hairstyle so that it doesn’t continue to be exposed to the face area
- Avoid methods such as holding, squeezing or squeezing pimples. This habit will only cause infection and will cause scarring
- If you use cosmetics during pregnancy, choose cosmetics that are water-based, nonacnegenic or noncomedogenic.
- If you want to use drugs, it’s better to use natural medicines first, such as using egg masks, apple and honey masks, etc., but if you want to use chemical-based drugs, it’s best to consult your doctor before choosing the drug to be used. , because acne medication is prone to the health of pregnant women and the fetus.
Quick and Easy Makeup
When you are going to use makeup during pregnancy, stick to the philosophy that thin makeup is better. Using makeup in this way will obviously be faster and easier. All you have to do for your best face are some multipurpose makeup products. A foundation that also acts as a blemish mask is the best way to cover your eye circles as well as blemishes. Foundation is also useful for giving color to the skin. Chubby pencils are the easiest thing to use to color the eyes, lips and cheeks and they are also very easy to carry as they are not the perfect size for your bag. If you’re the type of person who won’t leave the house without lipstick, make sure your lipstick contains both a moisturizer and a sunscreen. For the final polish, use erasable, water-repellent mascara and you’ll be good to go.
Be careful in using cosmetics
Always consult with your doctor regarding the use of drugs when you are pregnant, including the selection of cosmetics. Always check the procedure for use, whether the cosmetic ingredients are safe to use during pregnancy or not. If there is no explanation, check the basic ingredients of these cosmetics, whether there are ingredients that are dangerous to pregnancy or not. To find out what types of cosmetics should be avoided during pregnancy, you can read the following articles: Types of cosmetics to avoid while pregnant